The Kodiak Orbitz 20 Orbital Scrubber enables the operator to easily clean a variety of floor surfaces. Learn how you can strip your floors chemical-free with orbital technology! Pads are installed and removed without tools for easy application switching. Heavy-duty rolling wheels allow for ease of transport. Heavy-duty isolators reduce vibrations at the handle-bar reducing oeprator fatique and increasing ergonomics. Containment Skirt standard to prevent solution or dust spread while in operation.
Your Kodiak Orbitz 20 at a glance
Cleaning Path: 20″
Decibel Level: 69 dbA
Machine Wheels: Non-Marking
Weight: 144-232 lbs.
Power Source: 120 V-AC/50-60Hz (50′ 14 Gauge Cord)
- Orbital Scrubhead delivers premium chemical-free floor stripping while reducing water consumption by up to 70%.
- High Performance motors and down pressure provides an unmatched standard of cleaning.
- Tons of Applications simply by changing pad types or adding extra weights if possible.
- Reduce Slip & Fall potential by eliminating chemical stripper from your facilities cleaning supplies.
- Heavy Duty Isolators delivers ideal vibration reduction to the operators hands for optimal operator ergonomics.
Why Choose Kodiak Floor Scrubbers?
Kodiak Cleaning Equipment specializes in durable equipment that will last for years to come. If you are tired of purchasing a new floor scrubber every year, you have come to the right place! We would love to get in contact with you and provide a complimentary Site Survey and Demonstration. Finally a quality alternative to used, reconditioned, demoed or cheap imported products that break and lack local support. Kodiak is assembled with American Labor and has parts and technical support 2nd to none. Comparable in price to mid-lower segment equipment, but not cheaply made. Reduced cost to build due to simplicity in design, leveraging excess production capacity and brought to market with exhibiting resources.