PowerBoss Armadillo 9X SweeperRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
Built with a large 62″ sweep path that can be increased to 77″ with the retractable side brooms. The 9X also has an optional MERV 7 HEPA filter.
Constructed from solid steel to ensure longevity, the PowerBoss Armadillo 9X floor sweeper offers a large sweep path of 62″, which can be increased to 77″ with the optional retractable dual side brooms. Sweep up to 184,800 square feet per hour with this powerful machine. A large 22 cubic foot multi-level, high-dump hopper and unique Rotary Trash Locator system means that productivity is increased because more time is spent sweeping than traveling to the dump site.
The Armadillo 9X is powered by your choice of LPG, gas, or diesel industrial, liquid-cooled engine. On the 9XR, servicing is made easy by the patented PowerSwing™ system, which allows the engine to rotate out of the machine for easy-access to all parts. Another PowerBoss® innovation is PowerClimb™, which gives the Armadillo the ability to handle the harshest terrain with ease. Speed bumps, curbs, parking lots, brick factories, distribution centers, and steel mills, the Armadillo 9X/9XR can handle them all.
PowerBoss Armadillo 9X features:
- The PowerBoss Atlas delivers reliable, cost-effective performance in a maneuverable and compact package. This 64″ industrial sweeper can be used indoors and outdoors in parking lots, universities, hospitals, hotels, resorts, manufacturing facilities, distribution centers and more. Using the latest, most fuel efficient engines on the market, the Atlas comes with your choice of gas/lp or diesel powered option, giving you the versatility to choose the right power source for your application.
- Constructed from solid steel to ensure longevity, the PowerBoss Armadillo 9X and 9XR offer a large sweep path of 64″, which can be increased to 77″ with the optional retractable dual side brooms. Sweep up to 184,800 square feet per hour with this powerful machine. A large 22 cubic foot multi-level, high-dump hopper and unique Rotary Trash Locator system means that productivity is increased because more time is spent sweeping than traveling to the dump site.
- With the ability to run on gas, diesel or battery, the PowerBoss Apex 58 gives you the power to tackle virtually any indoor or outdoor sweeping job. Use the Apex 58 in parking garages, warehouses, factories, ramps, car parks, and more. The 2-cylinder gas and diesel versions run quieter and powerfully, yielding excellent climbing ability. Run times are 10 hours for the diesel and gas versions and 3 hours for the battery version.
- Easily pick up everything from cement dust to heavy debris with the powerful S30 Mid-Size Rider Sweeper. Achieve maximum performance and consistent cleaning results in the toughest applications – indoors or outdoors – with Tennant's three-stage SweepMax® Plus dust control system.
- Combining the best in dust control and superior productivity, the Advance SW8000™ can clean virtually any location whether it is indoors or outdoors. Clean manufacturing plants, warehouses, rental centers, parking garages, surface lots, amusement parks, and municipal parks. Delivering the widest sweeper width in its class, the Advance SW8000 features a 50-inch main broom. With the DustClear™ Five Stage Dust Control System, dust can be controlled along the complete sweep path because the side brooms can be utilized the entire time the machine is running.
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|