PowerBoss Apex 58Request Quote/Demo Order Parts
Designed specifically for heavy-duty industrial use with a steel frame and synthetic panels. This rider sweeper is perfect for maneuvering with its tight turning radius.
The Apex 58 gives you the option of gas/LPG, diesel or battery power. As a result, all types of indoor and outdoor sweeping jobs are possible. The gas and diesel versions have powerful and consequently quieter 2-cylinder motors – the diesel version is water-cooled. These powerful drives give excellent climbing ability – to be precise, 18 % for the gas, diesel and battery versions. These machines are capable of long run times. Run times are up to 3 hours for the battery version and 10 hours for the gas, diesel and LPG versions.
An easily accessible high performance cassette-style filter system with a filter surface area of 54 sq.ft. ensures clean exhaust air. The flow technology of the vacuum system has been optimized to allow significantly longer operating times between filter changes. The machines also have the particularly effective R^2 S filter cleaning device (patented feature.) PowerBoss’s engineers designed the Apex 58 to ensure that even long shifts do not result in operator fatigue. An ergonomically optimized driving position gives users of widely differing builds a comfortable seat and a perfect view of the working surface.
The large wheels can even mount curbs effortlessly and ensure increased driver comfort on uneven surfaces. The large coarse dirt flap, operated from the driver’s seat, allows even large items such as stones or pieces of wood to be picked up. Once the 34 gallon dirt hopper is full, the 60” high-dump hopper makes for easy emptying into larger containers. The hopper can be used to the full capacity because of the lifting power of the high-dump hopper.
- Designed specifically for heavy-duty industrial use, the PowerBoss Apex 47 is the ideal compact rider sweeper for warehouses, factories, ramps, garages and countless other applications. Constructed on a steel frame with synthetic panels, the PowerBoss Apex 47 can be used inside or outside. The Apex 47 is the perfect sweeper for tight and narrow spaces as it has a 90-90 turning radius, which is the result of the directly steered front wheel drive.
- Available in LP, diesel, and gas models, the PowerBoss Armadillo 6X is a compact ride-on sweeper designed for heavy-duty industrial use. With a 53″ sweep path, a 90-90 turning radius and directly steered front wheel drive, the Armadillo 6X is extremely maneuverable and easily operates in the narrowest of isles.
- The HammerHead® 1100SRX is the perfect rider sweeper for cleaning even the most stubborn dirt on large outdoor and indoor surfaces in retail stores, warehouses, parking garages, and more. Maximize your productivity with this battery-powered rider sweeper and cover up to 130,000 sq. ft. per hour! The 1100SRX sweepers are suitable for cleaning where traditional sweepers can’t thanks to the box frame built around the compact and effective main broom.
- In one pass, the HammerHead 870SR rider sweeper dry-cleans hard floor surfaces from larger to smaller debris. Dirt, gravel, pallet chips, nuts, bolts and any other debris is picked up and thrown into a corrosion-proof roll-out debris hopper. The 870SR reduces your cost over manual cleaning without having to use water or harsh detergents. Increasing dust control and maximizing run times, the exclusive PermaFilter system on the 870SR can save you hundreds of dollars annually in filter replacement costs over sweepers that cost five times the price of this affordable machine.
- Get rid of the vacuum, mop and bucket! The Factory Cat Model TR rider sweeper can cut your labor costs by a factor of 10. Even the smallest company can achieve labor savings as the Model TR can reach cleaning speeds of up to 350,000 square feet in one shift on a single charge.
- Quietly and efficiently clean a variety of hard surfaces and easily maneuver through tight spaces and standard doorways with this battery-powered rider sweeper. The Tennant 6100 Sub-Compact Battery Rider Sweeper's durable, solid steel frame and easy maintenance features extend machine life, increase uptime and help reduce your overall maintenance costs.
- Capture dust and debris in a single pass with the 6200 Compact Rider Sweeper, engineered and built with high-quality Tennant parts to deliver virtually continuous operation. This quiet, mid-size battery-powered sweeper features a solid steel frame, multi-level dump hopper, clear sightlines and easy-to-use controls.
- Rely on the S20 Compact Mid-Size Rider Sweeper to deliver impressive performance – indoors or outdoors – even in harsh environments. Innovative Tennant technologies on the S20 reduce costs by extending run times, improving operator safety and simplifying maintenance.
- The Advance Proterra 5130 sweeper is the ideal solution for industrial sweeping applications from factories to warehouses, parking garages to foundries and many more. The unique design makes fast work of sweeping a facility with its large cleaning path, excellent maneuverability and high capacity hopper. An ergonomic operator interface and the unique Clear-View™ sight line of critical sweep areas ensures hours of safe and comfortable sweeping. The Proterra is a highly durable, efficient and productive sweeping machine that will provide a solution to even the toughest of your cleaning needs.
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
|Country of Origin|
|PowerBoss Apex 58 Rider Sweeper||application/pdf||2 MB|