Factory Cat XR Series ScrubbersRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
Versatility is not in question here. Five deck sizes and two specialized cleaning systems allows you to clean virtually any environment with the Factory Cat XR.
Featuring five deck sizes and two specialized cleaning systems, the Factory Cat XR Series Scrubbers give you the ability to effectively clean virtually any environment, from distribution centers, factories to airport hangars. Its compact size gives the XR the ability to make tight turns easily in semi-trailers and other narrow spaces. With rugged steel construction and high productivity, the XR can tackle any cleaning challenge you put in its path. The gimbaled brush drive of the Disk model delivers 45% more scrubbing power than competitive models. Cylindrical models sweep and scrub in a single pass, thereby eliminating the need to vacuum before scrubbing. For exceptional water control, the scrub decks have adjustable wipers and curtains.
The Factory Cat XR can reach speeds up to 49,680 square feet per hour with its 68-gallon recovery/solution tanks, up to 46″ scrub path and large battery. The twin vacuum motors provide increased down pressure to powerfully clean in a single pass, eliminating the need for double scrubbing. Floors are left dry, safe and clean.
The XR also provides a comfortable and safe ride for the operator with its spring-suspension, fully adjustable chair, armrests, front guard, and adjustable steering column. The powerful motor and heavy-duty tires can easily climb steep ramps and un-level surfaces. To simplify maintenance and operation, the Central Command II system includes LCD readout, on-board diagnostics, and three-hour meters. Constructed of thick steel and powder-painted to prevent corrosion, the Factory Cat XR Series scrubbers are built to provide countless hours of exceptional cleaning performance.
Factory Cat XR Features:
- 68-gallon recovery and solution tanks increase productivity
- Wide tires provide good traction and stability
- Massive steel frame
- Ergonomic design
- Drain saver keeps debris out of drains
- Dual side brooms clean under racking
- Tank tips back for easy servicing
- Adjustable seat and steering for operator comfort
- Can reach speeds up to 49,680 sq. ft. per hr.
- Highly maneuverable – U-turns in 76″
- Powerful motors provide superior cleaning
- Heavy-duty steel frame
← Click and Drag to Rotate →
- Featuring five deck sizes and two specialized cleaning systems, the Factory Cat XR Series rider scrubbers give you the ability to effectively clean virtually any environment, from distribution centers, factories to airport hangars. Its compact size gives the XR the ability to make tight turns easily in semi-trailers and other narrow spaces. With rugged steel construction and high productivity, the XR can tackle any cleaning challenge you put in its path.
- Cleaning just got easier; the Factory Cat GTX Series rider scrubbers provide the maneuverability of a walk-behinds with the cleaning productivity of ride-on machines. Shorter than some walk-behinds, the compact GTX can u-turn in as little as 57 inches, giving the operator excellent maneuverability in any location. The fully adjustable, spring-suspension chair and armrests make the GTX comfortable for long shift work. Plus, the tall seat gives the operator excellent visibility.
- If you are looking for an economical cleaning solution, then the PowerBoss Admiral 28 is the answer. With an excellent performance to price ratio, the Admiral 28 increases cleaning productivity, saving you money. The compact size and turning radius of 66.5″ gives the Admiral 28 better maneuverability than many walk-behind scrubbers. The rider scrubber also offers rear turning and special squeegee kinematics.
- Reduce your cost to clean with this battery-powered rider scrubber, designed for quiet operation anytime, anywhere at 68 dBA. The floor scrubber's user-friendly design and Touch-n-Go™ controls ensure easy operation and three sustainable technologies are available to minimize the rider scrubber's environmental impact: ec-H2O™ technology, FaST® Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology and ES® Extended Scrubbing.
- The Advance Adgressor 3220 scrubber is a reliable cleaning machine perfect for your facility. It contains 42 gallon solution and recovery tanks and uses Advance SmartSolutions™ to reduce the impact on the environment and operator fatigue, save labor costs, and reduce ownership costs of cleaning machines. The Advance Adgressor runs on a powerful drive motor and the One-Touch™ system activation feature. A comfortable, ergonomic design and the Safe ClearView™ of the cleaning area improve operator comfort and safety.
- Experience the combination of effortless control and efficient, sustainable scrubbing in one powerful, compact package: the Advance SC6500 40C rider scrubber. Available with either disc or cylindrical scrubbing, the SC6500 is engineered to deliver effective, single-pass cleaning in demanding environments such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, athletic facilities, universities and more.
|Battery Pack Volts|
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
|Country of Origin|
|OEM Part Number||
370-34FC, 370-34FD, 370-40FC, 370-40FD, 370-45FD, 370-46FC
|Brush Type Options|
|Factory Cat XR Brochure||application/pdf||3 MB|
|Factory Cat Full-Line Brochure||application/pdf||2 MB|
|Factory Cat O3+ Brochure- Bortek Industries Inc||application/pdf||4 MB|
|Factory Cat ZerO3- OnBoard Sytem||application/pdf||1 MB|
|ZerO3- Chemical Free Cleaning- Cost Analysis- Bortek Industries Inc||application/pdf||1 MB|