Factory Cat Micro-HD ScrubberRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
If your looking for simple and durable, look no further than the MicroMag HD. This floor scrubber is available in disk & cylindrical and is easy to maneuver in tight spaces and simple to service.
The Factory Cat MicroMag HD Floor Scrubber Dryer is known for its simple design and durable construction, offering unmatched value for the customer. The MICRO-HD Walk Behind Floor Scrubber comes equipped with a Traction drive which includes a powerful all-gear transaxle for climbing ramps and max operator ease or a Pad Assist version.
While keeping with the constant durability that FactoryCat machines have to offer, your operators will find the MICRO-HD Floor Scrubber Dryer easy to maneuver into tight areas, and simple to service. The deck is protected by steel guards and large polyurethane rollers to keep the unit from marking walls.
Micro-HD Floor Scrubber Dryer
The MICRO-HD Scrubbers are available with Disk & Cylindrical scrub heads.
Disk: Popular in most applications where general cleaning is a concern.
Cylindrical: Great when small debris is a concern as well as grouted tile lines.
- The 500 Series Scrubbers all have on-board chargers for easy recharge after use, convenient manual levers to lower/raise the squeegee and brush deck (effectively eliminating any costly electronic actuator problems other walk-behind scrubbers tend to have), and cast aluminum and polymer components are used for rust free operation.
- The 500 RS and RSX are both Disc Brush models. The only real difference between the two is the RSX has traction drive (the machine moves under its own power) while the RS is brush assisted (you push the machine but while in operation, the brush will pull it along, making the effort of moving the machine negligible). As we mentioned, these machines are disc scrubbers, so they allow for a deeper clean and are great if you have an environment that is pre-swept before use.
- The Factory Cat MicroMag HD Floor Scrubber Dryer is known for its simple design and durable construction, offering unmatched value for the customer. The MICRO-HD Walk Behind Floor Scrubber comes equipped with a Traction drive which includes a powerful all-gear transaxle for climbing ramps and max operator ease or a Pad Assist version.
- Get Tennant-quality construction and cleaning performance at an affordable price with this battery powered walk-behind scrubber. This scrubber has a compact, easy-to-maneuver design that easily cleans small, congested areas. And, with the T2's cordless design and quiet operation, crews can clean almost any time.
- Clean virtually any hard surface, including porous stone, grout and finished concrete with the Tennant T300 / T300e High Performance Walk-Behind Scrubbers. Keep every area of your facility clean and well-maintained with an affordable, battery-powered, walk-behind floor scrubber designed for versatility.
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Battery Pack Volts|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
|Country of Origin|
|OEM Part Number||
155-20FB, 155-17FD, 155-20FD, 155-25FC, 155-26FD
|Factory Cat Micro-HD Brochure||application/pdf||1 MB|
|Factory Cat ZerO3- OnBoard Sytem||application/pdf||1 MB|
|Factory Cat Full Line Catalog||application/pdf||2 MB|
|ZerO3- Chemical Free Cleaning- Cost Analysis- Bortek Industries Inc||application/pdf||1 MB|