PowerBoss Nautilus Hi-Dump Sweeper/ScrubberRequest Quote/Demo
The PowerBoss Nautilus Hi-Dump Sweeper/Scrubber can be an exceptional value to your company. Large water capacities provide longer cleaning time, heavy duty stainless steel parts offer lower cost of ownership, and the unmatched maneuverability helps to ensure professional cleaning results that will make the difference for you.
Easy Two Button Hydraulic 60″ High Dumping: The squeegee and hopper raise and lower switches can function at one time to raise and lower or independently for maintenance purposes. After raising, simply open the dump door.
Easy Access: The operator can raise the hopper to remove the access for to easily inspect the hopper. The hydraulic quick view squeegee allows the operator to raise the squeegee to an ergonomic level to easily make adjustments or change the squeegee. A large drain hose provides quick and clean draining of the dirty water. Two large doors at the top of the tank and one 4″ access cap provide easy access for washing the recovery tank free of sediment.
Read and React Maneuverability: The operator can turn around in a 9-foot aisle if needed without having to back up or turn off the water or brushes while scrubbing. The operator can Read the traffic and React safely.
PowerBoss Nautilus Hi-Dump Sweeper/Scrubber Key Features:
- 60 Inch High Dump: The high dump incorporates two separate lift arm assemblies. Each of the two lift arm assemblies has its own hydraulic cylinder and a safety tube. The hydraulic cylinders are used not only to raise the bumper and hopper but also to lower the bumper and hopper.
- Independent Squeegee and Hopper Controls: This allows for superior service and maintenance positions.
- Heavy Duty Compact Design: This design is industrial grade for durability without compromising maneuverability.
- Stainless Steel – No Corrosion, Made to Last
- Scrub deck
- Scrub deck doors
- Scrub deck hinges
- Side squeegee frame, rear squeegee frame
- All squeegee attachment bands – inner, outer and side
- Powerful Systems Provide Powerful Performance:
- Kubota Engine
- Parker O-ring Hydraulic Fittings – 3 year leak warranty
- Eaton hydraulic motors
- Parker rhino hydraulic hoses
- Linatex extended wear, oil resistant squeegees
- 11,500 RPM hydraulic vacuum – dry floors immediately
← Click and Drag to Rotate →
↑ Click on the Buttons to see the Features ↑
- The PowerBoss Nautilus Hi-Dump Sweeper/Scrubber can be an exceptional value to your company. Large water capacities provide longer cleaning time, heavy duty stainless steel parts offer lower cost of ownership, and the unmatched maneuverability helps to ensure professional cleaning results that will make the difference for you.
- Improve productivity by delivering exceptional sweeping and scrubbing performance and enjoy health and safety benefits with the M20 Integrated Rider Sweeper-Scrubber. The M20 is easy to operate and maintain, and quickly enhances your facility's image by cleaning in a single pass – wet or dry.
- Improve productivity by delivering exceptional sweeping and scrubbing performance and enjoy health and safety benefits with the M30 Integrated Rider Sweeper-Scrubber. The M30 is easy to operate and maintain, and quickly enhances your facility's image by cleaning in a single pass – wet or dry.
- The Advance CS7000 Combination Sweeper–Scrubber reduces total cost of ownership — including operation, labor and maintenance, while effectively doubling fuel economy and run-time efficiency. Now the most economical solution is also the most ecological. Available in three models, LPG-Hybrid, Diesel-Hybrid and ePower™ Battery, the CS7000 replaces power-hungry, high-maintenance hydraulic systems with efficient, state-of-the-art Electric Drive technology. Whichever model you choose, the CS7000 delivers the most sustainable cleaning solution and the lowest cost of ownership in its class.
The Advance 7765 (formerly known as the American-Lincoln 7765) high capacity sweeper/scrubber is designed to maintain your Industrial facility inside and out. The Advance 7765 is the most powerful, reliable, and largest sweeper/scrubber on the planet. The 7765 is currently cleaning 10’s of millions of square feet in the toughest applications world wide. This model will perform efficiently, reliably and productively, and makes an excellent investment for any business looking for heavy-duty sweeper-scrubbers.
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|Base Price Disclaimer|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
- Cleans 95,040 sq ft per hr (8,830 m2 per hr)
- Gasoline, Diesel or LP Powered
- 45″ (114.3 cm) Cleaning Path
- Radiator, Industrial Heavy-Duty
- 60″ (152 cm) Path w/opt. 16″ Side Scrub Brush
- Parking Brake ( standard )
- Two 45″ (114 cm) Cylindrical Scrub Brushes
- Power Steering
- Cylindrical Scrub Brush Diameter 12″ (30 cm)
- PRO Scrub Standard
- 3.9 cu. ft. (.060 m3) 390 lbs. Debris Hopper
- Forward Speed 7.7 mph (12.8 km/h)
- 60″ Hydraulic High Dump Hopper Standard
- Reverse up to 4 mph (4.8 km/h)
- Quick View Hydraulic Squeegee
- Heavy Duty Air Cleaner
- 90 Gallon (379 L) Solution Tank
- Head, Tail and Instrument Lights
- 90 Gallon (379 L) Recovery Tank
- Weight: 3,450 lbs ( 1564 kg)
- Durable, Rust-Free, Large Poly Tanks
- Shipping Weight: 5,300 lbs ( 2404 kg)
- Solution/Recovery Tank Warning Lights
- L x W Frame x H: 95 x 55 x 60.5″
- Automatic Squeegee Lift in Reverse
- L x W Frame x H: 241 x 137 x 241 cm
- Cylindrical Wet Sweep Scrub System
- L x W x H: 95 x 56 x 83.5″ with OHG
- (1) 180 Mid-Grit Cylindrical Brush, Standard
- L x W x H: 241 x 137 x 212 cm with OHG
- SIDE SCRUB Includes 3332545 16″ Mid Grit brush
- OVERHEAD GUARD (4 Post)
- ROTATING LIGHT ON OHG
- ROTATING LIGHT ON OHG
- FLASHING LIGHT ON OHG
- SUSPENSION SEAT
- BACK UP ALARM
- SEAT BELT GROUP FOR SUSPENSION SEAT
- SEAT BELT GROUP FOR STANDARD SEAT
- STROBE LIGHT TANK MOUNT
- ROTATING LIGHT TANK MOUNT
- FLASHING LIGHT TANK MOUNT
- CHEMICAL METERING
- FIRE EXTINGUISHER
- AUTO FILL GROUP
- HEATED SOLUTION
- CANVAS CAB MOUNTED ON OVERHEAD GUARD (Add part#730003)
- SIDE SWEEP (right side curb broom assembly)
- WASH OUT SPRAY SYSTEM
- PRESSURE WASHER SYSTEM
- Low LP Indicator
- Mirror, SS ( must mount on overhead guard)
*If you don’t find what your looking for, give us a call!*
|PowerBoss Nautilus Brochure||application/pdf||5 MB|