Factory Cat Mini-HD ScrubberRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
One of the most powerful and durable machines in the Factory Cat series. The Mini-HD is equipped to handle the toughest jobs providing exceptional value.
The Factory Cat MINI HD Floor Scrubber is known for its simple design and durable construction, offering unmatched value for the customer. The MINI-HD Walk Behind Floor Scrubber comes equipped with a Traction drive which includes a powerful all-gear transaxle for climbing ramps and max operator ease.
While keeping with the constant durability that FactoryCat machines have to offer, your operators will find the MINI-HD Floor Scrubber Dryer easy to maneuver into tight areas, and simple to service. The deck is protected by steel guards and large polyurethane rollers to keep the unit from marking walls.
Factory Cat Mini HD Scrubbers are available with Disk & Cylindrical scrub heads.
Disk: Popular in most applications where general cleaning is a concern.
Cylindrical: Great when small debris is a concern as well as grouted tile lines.
← Click and Drag to Rotate →
↑ Click on the Buttons to see the Features (Best Viewed on Desktop) ↑
- The Factory Cat MINI HD Floor Scrubber is known for its simple design and durable construction, offering unmatched value for the customer. The MINI-HD Walk Behind Floor Scrubber comes equipped with a Traction drive which includes a powerful all-gear transaxle for climbing ramps and max operator ease.
FactoryCat’s MAG-HD Industrial Strength Floor Scrubber has earned a reputation for exceptional toughness and cleaning performance. The Magnum HD combines their historic cleaning ability with improved agility and operator productivity. Factory Cat floor care equipment thrive in metal fabrication facilities, car dealerships, machine shops, food and beverage packaging and distribution centers, and any application that needs a floor cleaning machine that can meet and exceed their expectations.
- Introducing the HammerHead® 650RS walk-behind scrubber, the ideal cleaning machine for any application. Industrial-grade, the 650RS is the perfect combination of best-in-class quality, durability and cleaning performance. This scrubber, with its 26 inch scrubbing path, features an anti-microbial hygienic recovery tank, cast aluminum scrub deck, dyno-tested variable speed traction drive and break-away cast aluminum squeegee tool.
- The HammerHead 600SS walk-behind sweeper/ scrubber is your facility’s solution to achieving clean. In one single pass, you powerfully sweep up dirt and wet scrub to achieve a deep-down clean. With a Sound Level Less Than 66dBA, you can clean quietly in any location, making this sweeper/scrubber ideal for hospitals, schools, nursing homes and any other location where noise is a concern. The 600SS, with its 24 inch scrubbing path, fits through any standard doorway and is easy to maneuver.
- Harness the power of clean with the HammerHead® 750RS walk behind scrubber. With its 28 inch scrubbing path and 20 gallon solution/recovery tanks, this cleaning machine can clean up to 40,920 square feet per hour. Industrial grade and made in the USA, the 750RS delivers best-in-class performance that is backed by a 3 year parts and labor guarantee. Increase your cleaning power with the optional scrub wand and on-board spray hose. Also available is a vacuum tool kit that turns you HammerHead into a battery wet vac.
- Achieve a consistently high level of clean with this durable walk-behind floor scrubber. Simple controls and streamlined maintenance features reduce cost of ownership. Extra-large tanks and optimal water recovery ensure maximum uptime and a safe, dry environment.
- Get outstanding cleaning performance in even the toughest environments with the 5700 Industrial Strength Floor Scrubber. This heavy-duty scrubber features rugged construction and maintenance-saving features including a breakaway squeegee, large demisting chamber and scrub heads with long-life corrosion resistance. With up to 300 pounds of down pressure, the scrubbing strength of this heavy-duty walk-behind scrubber is made for industrial, manufacturing and large commercial/retail cleaning.
- The Advance SC800 28D rugged, low-maintenance scrubbers deliver incredible value on a walk-behind platform. High productivity per tankful allows for 84 minutes of continuous scrubbing, which reduces dump/refill cycles and helps provide fast ROI. The optional EcoFlex™ System offers the flexibility to clean across the entire cleaning spectrum from green to clean. At the touch of a button one can switch from chemical free cleaning to using an ultra low dilution ratio, and of course detergent can be used at full strength for the toughest of soils.
- Replacing the popular Advance Warrior and 34ST Walk-Behind Floor Scrubbers, the brand new Advance SC900 Floor Scrubber offers the Best in class Industrial strength durability, safety, and performance. It’s what you would expect from Advance’s over 100 years of innovative engineering building high performance floor scrubbers. With easy to use and simple controls training is a snap.
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Battery Pack Volts|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
|Country of Origin|
|OEM Part Number||
175-25FC, 175-26FD, 175-28FD, 175-29FC
|Factory Cat Mini-HD Scrubber Brochure||application/pdf||1 MB|
|Factory Cat Full-Line Brochure||application/pdf||2 MB|
|Factory Cat O3+ Brochure- Bortek Industries Inc||application/pdf||4 MB|
|Factory Cat ZerO3- OnBoard Sytem||application/pdf||1 MB|
|ZerO3- Chemical Free Cleaning- Cost Analysis- Bortek Industries Inc||application/pdf||1 MB|