The Minuteman x839 HEPA Vacuum Series is available with polyethylene, stainless steel or painted tanks to best suit your needs. This series is easy and economical to use. The Tanks: Standard as dry only units, all 15 and 55 gallon vacuums have wet/dry recovery capabilities with an optional 1:1 adapter and water shut-off. The 55 gallon vacs are equipped with a painted tank, dolly and handle for easy maneuverability. The Lid Assemblies: Three separate vacuum motor assemblies, with waterlifts of 85″, 105″ and 130″ can be matched to several tanks to customize the units.
- Snap clamps hold lid securely to tank.
- Automatic liquid or foam shut-off.
- Seamless, molded linear polyethylene tank, noncorrosive.
- 8″ semi-pneumatic rear wheels and front swivel casters.
- Optional wet conversion features perforated polyethylene screen to prevent debris from reaching
- filters (liquid shutoff assembly is optional with wet/dry filter).
Ease of Use
- HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Filter
- Minuteman HEPA filters feature an exclusive high tensile strength surface membrane co-poly laminated media for increased durability.
- A seamless, lightweight aluminum filter housing eliminates potential problems.
- ULPA & HEPA filters available on certain models.
- Sound level < = 70dBs
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use
- C80106-01 – 6 gallon, Stainless Steel, dry applications
- C83918-00 – 15 gallon, Stainless Steel, dry applications
- C83905-05 – 15 gallon, Polyethylene, dry applications
- C83905-16 – 15 gallon, Polyethylene, wet/dry applications
- C83905-55 – 55 gallon, Painted, wet/dry applications