The Advance Condor 4530C model is a battery-powered riding sweeper/scrubber machine. It provides up to a 48” wide cleaning path. Actual scrub rates are over 50,000 square feet per hour when traveling at 3.0 mph. Cylindrical brushes will scrub the floor and reach into grout lines or spacers. A curved vacuum squeegee retrieves dirty solution and wipes the floor clean.
A high speed scrub deck turns the cylindrical brushes at 600 rpm, or disk brushes at 225 rpm. Both press the brush to the floor with multiple pressure settings. This increases cleaning capability and reduces the need to scrub an area twice.
The Condor 4530C offers outstanding maneuverability for a large capacity scrubber. Operator control is superior to awalk behind scrubber or larger dry sweeper/wet scrubbers because the operator is positioned for better visibility.
ADVANTAGES & SPECIFICATIONS:
• The large 70 gallon capacity tanks provide a greater coverage rate per hour than the coverage rate available with many competing manufacturers. Fewer stops for solution replacement means more productive time cleaning the floor.
• Optional EcoFlex System: Operators can quickly and easily select the right blend of pad pressure, water and detergent to tackle any cleaning challenge. Here are just a few of the flexible cleaning modes:
– Water Only Perfect for removing surface dirt and maintaining the clean look of floors. Water-only mode eliminates the impact of detergents on the environment and reduces cleaning costs.
– Ultra-low Detergent Well suited for routine cleaning where a small amount of green certified detergent will do the trick. Water and detergent are dispensed separately at the scrub deck, eliminating solution waste.
– Standard Detergent The tough cleaning you expect. At standard detergent, pad pressure and flow rate, you’ll have a combination powerful enough to pull stubborn dirt, grease, and oil from surfaces.
– Burst of Power For deep, restorative cleaning or unexpected challenges. EcoFlex’s burst of power temporarily increases your machine’s pad pressure, detergent use and flow rate at the touch of a button.
• A “smart” controller that automatically matches on board water use with brush pressure levels. This is designed to minimize and control overall water usage and limit waste water treatment requirements.
• Features a green “GO” button for totally automatic operation Ease of use is a factor in all equipment selection. The featured “touch pad” control system provides simple one touch operation. Its’ intuitive display makes training a new operator a snap. Similar designs are seen on all the Advance industrial rider and walk behind scrubbers making them the easiest to use cleaning machines in the marketplace.
• This scrubber also features a comfortable seat with an adjustable steering wheel. The solution flow, the scrub brushes, and the vacuum shut off when the machine has stopped, thus protecting your floor and products in the surrounding area from brush marks and uncontrolled solution feed.