Spectrum™ upright vacuums boast the power to pull dirt and dust from carpets in a single cleaning pass, resulting in greater productivity. The Advance Spectrum 15P and 12P vaccum feature a two-stage, 1000-watt motor.
Spectrum’s uses a three-stage filtration system, which includes a certified H.E.P.A. filter, and delivers superior indoor air quality that operators and building occupants are sure to appreciate.
The Spectrum power head creates a seal with the carpet surface to agitate and capture dirt and dust that other vacuums miss. This design has earned the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval, meeting the industry’s latest pickup and filtration standards for vacuum performance.
Tools and design features make Spectrum vacuums easy to use and maintain, including a versatile quick-draw detailing wand, simple brush and handle height adjustments and the convenient cord restraint and storage features. Vacuum maintenance is a breeze thanks to features such as a bag full/clog light, unique quick-change bag design, and a service-free belt system with a two-year warranty.
Spectrum offers increased productivity and better performance at a fraction of the cost to clean. When compared to other dirt pickup and filtration machines, Spectrum vacuums literally leave more expensive counterparts in the dust.
- 50-foot safety yellow cord, with restraint to protect against cord abuse
- Easy to adjust brush height, warning light alerts operators when the brush is too low
- Convenient front handle for lifting
- Three-stage filtration includes certified H.E.P.A. filter
- Tool-free removable brush
- Easy-release foot pedal turns the brush motor on or off when in the upright position