Designed for large carpeted areas, the Advance CarpeTriever 28 thoroughly vacuums a 28-inch (71 cm) path in one pass. The CarpeTriever™ eliminates the need for repetitious back and forth movement. It maneuvers easily around obstacles. Themotorized carpet brush propels the machine, minimizing operator fatigue, and it adjusts to any carpet pile. Also, the chevron bristle pattern draws dirt to the vacuum intake for efficient cleaning.
The dual 1-1/8 hp vacuum motors provide generous pick-up power for thorough cleaning. Secondary filters protect both motors from dust. The secondary filters remove easily for cleaning and inspection. An optional Microstat® filtration kit provides 99.94% effective filtration of 0.3 micron particles.
The standard cloth filter and collector bag on the Advance CarpeTriever is big, holding over 1 bushel (39.5 L), and yielding more productive cleaning time. Paper bags are also available, and a hinged access door gives easy access to change or empty the bag.
A 1/3 hp brush motor drives the carpet brush at 1,300 rpm for effective dirt and debris recovery. Squeeze-grip controls turn the brush on and off.
Simple fingertip controls make operation easy, and a built-in hose and wand on the CarpeTriever™ adds convenience for off-the-floor cleaning.
- Dual 1-1/8 hp vacuum motors are protected by secondary dust filters, with easy access for cleaning and service
- Sealed bag compartment confines dust, while hinged door makes changing the collector bag simple
- Convenient control knob switches vacuum air flow from floor to wand for off-floor cleaning
- Eight-position adjustment sets the carpet brush height for any carpet pile
- Effortless maneuverability provided by large 8-inch (20 cm) rear wheels and twin 2-inch (5 cm) casters
- Tough, rotomolded polyethylene housing has 10-year warranty