- Vacuum system to control contaminants in air and on surfaces; supports proper housekeeping procedures and infection control plan.
- For use in any area housing immunosuppressed, high-risk patients.
- Collects and contains fungal, biological, lead, mold, asbestos, bacterial, or any other infectious material.
- Bio-Terrorism Preparedness
- Joint Commission Readiness
- Wet/Dry, four stage filtration system includes filter protector, washable cloth filter, pre-filter, and HEPA filter
- HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient at .3 microns,tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC007 standards.
- Rugged design, easy to maneuver stainless steel tank with heavy cast aluminum wheel assembly.
- Patented self-sealing/quick release intake mechanism.
- Indicator light on lid assembly alerts operator when filters require servicing
- Lid design protects motor from water damage, diffusing air alongside the tank for less disruption of ambient particulate matter resulting in a safer work environment
- Convenient 50’ power cord.
- Each unit includes packages of replacement disposable filters
- Air Flow: 110 CFM
- Static Lift: 105″
- Tank Construction: Stainless Steel
- Tank Size: 15 Gallon
- Vacuum Power: 2.3HP