For total carpet care, the Advance ES4000 Total Carpet Care System does it all, faster. The ES4000 offers total versatility, from everyday carpet maintenance to deep restorative extraction.
Upgrade from a fleet of dedicated use carpet extractors to a single high efficiency rider that offers vastly more productivity, better equipment utilization and faster cleaning. Realize productivity improvements of up to 400% over walk-behind sweepers and extractors. Clean better and clean smarter while reducing your total cost of ownership.
Only one machine offers the versatility to care for your carpeted surfaces according to your facility’s cleaning requirements. The Advance ES4000 lets you perform everything from daily touch ups of high traffic areas, to low-moisture cleaning, to periodic restorative extraction. All with complete control, simple, One-Touch™ operation and higher levels of productivity in one machine.
Why maintain multiple machines to handle carpets when one capable machine can do it all? The ES4000 delivers value every day. Compare overall cost of ownership of the ES4000 with the carpet maintenance equipment you need now and you’ll find a Total Carpet Care solution.
- Cleans a 28 inch wide path; maneuverable through standard 36 inch doorways
- Superior turning, visual and clearance ability. The ES4000 turns within a 63 inch (160 cm) radius
- Dry Sweep Mode with vacuum suction, dust misting and two-stage filtration. Dust misting captures dust and eliminates the need for dust bags. Dry Sweep up to 35,000 sq. ft. per hour
- Interim Mode allows cleaned carpet to be dry and ready for use in less than 30 minutes. Extract up to 14,000 sq. ft. per hour – a 400% improvement over walk-behind extractors
- Pre-Treat Mode using any Green certified products from pre-spray to encapsulates. Pre-treat up to 21,000 sq. ft. per hour
- Restorative Extraction Mode deep cleans carpet, up to 7,000 sq. ft. per hour
- At just 65 dB A, the ES4000 is no louder than a person speaking; This makes daytime cleaning possible without disturbing facility occupants
- Onboard detergent metering eliminates the need for pre-mixing solution and reduces chemical costs and environmental impact
- Refillable cartridges are interchangeable with your choice of chemicals, including pre-spray, detergent, and encapsulates
- The ES4000 Total Carpet Care System has received CRI-SOA certification