Factory Cat Model TR Floor SweeperRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
Clean up to 350,000 square feet in one shift on a single charge. This machine is a money saving cleaning machine.
Get rid of the vacuum, mop and bucket! The Factory Cat Model TR floor sweeper can cut your labor costs by a factor of 10. Even the smallest company can achieve labor savings as the Model TR can reach cleaning speeds of up to 350,000 square feet in one shift on a single charge.
Easy to operate, maneuver and maintain, the Model TR can pick up nails, broken glass, metal shavings, dirt, wood and more without kicking out dust. A powerful vacuum sucks up any dust and filters it with a polypropylene felt “baghouse” filter. The self-adjusting, tubular main broom is built to pick up virtually any industrial waste, packing it into the all-steel hopper. Dual side brooms extend the cleaning reach and an on-board charger allows for convenient charging.
The oversized battery allows the Model TR to run up to 8 hours on a single charge. Poly rollers protect walls and the ergonomic seat and adjustable steering makes even long-shift work comfortable. With a powerful motor, the Model TR can easily climb steep ramps. Contact us today to find out how the Factory Cat Model TR floor sweeper can help clean up your business, effectively and efficiently.
Factory Cat Model TR Features:
- Runs up to 8 hours on a single charge
- On board charger
- High capacity baghouse filter contains dust
- All steel construction
- Ergonomic seat and adjustable steering
- All-steel construction HD poly rollers protect walls
- Steel guards protect side brooms
← Click and Drag to Rotate →
↑ Click on the Buttons to see the Features ↑
- Get rid of the vacuum, mop and bucket! The Factory Cat Model TR rider sweeper can cut your labor costs by a factor of 10. Even the smallest company can achieve labor savings as the Model TR can reach cleaning speeds of up to 350,000 square feet in one shift on a single charge.
- In one pass, the HammerHead 870SR rider sweeper dry-cleans hard floor surfaces from larger to smaller debris. Dirt, gravel, pallet chips, nuts, bolts and any other debris is picked up and thrown into a corrosion-proof roll-out debris hopper. The 870SR reduces your cost over manual cleaning without having to use water or harsh detergents. Increasing dust control and maximizing run times, the exclusive PermaFilter system on the 870SR can save you hundreds of dollars annually in filter replacement costs over sweepers that cost five times the price of this affordable machine.
- The HammerHead® 1100SRX is the perfect rider sweeper for cleaning even the most stubborn dirt on large outdoor and indoor surfaces in retail stores, warehouses, parking garages, and more. Maximize your productivity with this battery-powered rider sweeper and cover up to 130,000 sq. ft. per hour! The 1100SRX sweepers are suitable for cleaning where traditional sweepers can’t thanks to the box frame built around the compact and effective main broom.
- Designed specifically for heavy-duty industrial use, the PowerBoss Apex 47 is the ideal compact rider sweeper for warehouses, factories, ramps, garages and countless other applications. Constructed on a steel frame with synthetic panels, the PowerBoss Apex 47 can be used inside or outside. The Apex 47 is the perfect sweeper for tight and narrow spaces as it has a 90-90 turning radius, which is the result of the directly steered front wheel drive.
- Quietly and efficiently clean a variety of hard surfaces and easily maneuver through tight spaces and standard doorways with this battery-powered rider sweeper. The Tennant 6100 Sub-Compact Battery Rider Sweeper's durable, solid steel frame and easy maintenance features extend machine life, increase uptime and help reduce your overall maintenance costs.
- Capture dust and debris in a single pass with the 6200 Compact Rider Sweeper, engineered and built with high-quality Tennant parts to deliver virtually continuous operation. This quiet, mid-size battery-powered sweeper features a solid steel frame, multi-level dump hopper, clear sightlines and easy-to-use controls.
|Battery Pack Volts|
|On-Board Battery Charger|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
|Country of Origin|
|OEM Part Number||
|Factory Cat TR & 34 Brochure- Bortek Industries Inc||application/pdf||2 MB|
|Factory Cat Full-Line Brochure||application/pdf||2 MB|