Factory Cat GTX Series ScrubbersRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
The maneuverability of a walk-behind with the cleaning productivity of ride-on machines. The GTX is compact and delivers high performing scrubbing power.
Cleaning just got easier; the Factory Cat GTX Series rider scrubbers provide the maneuverability of a walk-behinds with the cleaning productivity of ride-on machines. Shorter than some walk-behinds, the compact GTX can u-turn in as little as 57 inches, giving the operator excellent maneuverability in any location. The fully adjustable, spring-suspension chair and armrests make the GTX comfortable for long shift work. Plus, the tall seat gives the operator excellent visibility.
The GTX Series is available in both disk and cylindrical models. The disk model delivers 50% more scrubbing power than competitive brands. The cylindrical model sweeps and scrubs in a single pass. With 35-gallon recovery/solution tanks, 7 hour run time and wider scrub paths, the GTX Series scrubbers can scrub longer, increasing your cleaning productivity. The powerful drive motor can easily climb steep ramps while performing heavy-duty scrubbing. The robust vacuum leaves floors dry and safe for immediate traffic. The GTX is easy to maintain with its tip back tank for easy access to filters, valves, vacuums, batteries and actuator.
- 24″ to 34″ scrubbing path
- 35 gallon tank
- The Central Command II center includes an LCD screen, on-board diagnostics, and hour meters
- Operator has a spring mounted chair and an adjustable steering wheel
- The GTX has curtains and wipers to control water flow
- When the batteries are running low the machine will shut down all systems except the transport so the operator can return and charge it
- Cleaning just got easier; the Factory Cat GTX Series rider scrubbers provide the maneuverability of a walk-behinds with the cleaning productivity of ride-on machines. Shorter than some walk-behinds, the compact GTX can u-turn in as little as 57 inches, giving the operator excellent maneuverability in any location. The fully adjustable, spring-suspension chair and armrests make the GTX comfortable for long shift work. Plus, the tall seat gives the operator excellent visibility.
- Featuring five deck sizes and two specialized cleaning systems, the Factory Cat XR Series rider scrubbers give you the ability to effectively clean virtually any environment, from distribution centers, factories to airport hangars. Its compact size gives the XR the ability to make tight turns easily in semi-trailers and other narrow spaces. With rugged steel construction and high productivity, the XR can tackle any cleaning challenge you put in its path. The gimbaled brush drive of the Disk model delivers 45% more scrubbing power than competitive models. Cylindrical models sweep and scrub in a single pass, thereby eliminating the need to vacuum before scrubbing. For exceptional water control, the scrub decks have adjustable wipers and curtains.
- If you are looking for an economical cleaning solution, then the PowerBoss Admiral 28 is the answer. With an excellent performance to price ratio, the Admiral 28 increases cleaning productivity, saving you money. The compact size and turning radius of 66.5″ gives the Admiral 28 better maneuverability than many walk-behind scrubbers. The rider scrubber also offers rear turning and special squeegee kinematics.
- Get the power of a heavy-duty floor scrubber with the compact, easily maneuverable T12 Compact Battery Rider Scrubber. Engineered for easy operation and maintenance, the T12 combines innovative features and substantial power for an effective clean.
- Reduce your cost to clean with this battery-powered rider scrubber, designed for quiet operation anytime, anywhere at 68 dBA. The floor scrubber's user-friendly design and Touch-n-Go™ controls ensure easy operation and three sustainable technologies are available to minimize the rider scrubber's environmental impact: ec-H2O™ technology, FaST® Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology and ES® Extended Scrubbing.
- The Advance Adgressor 3220 scrubber is a reliable cleaning machine perfect for your facility. It contains 42 gallon solution and recovery tanks and uses Advance SmartSolutions™ to reduce the impact on the environment and operator fatigue, save labor costs, and reduce ownership costs of cleaning machines. The Advance Adgressor runs on a powerful drive motor and the One-Touch™ system activation feature. A comfortable, ergonomic design and the Safe ClearView™ of the cleaning area improve operator comfort and safety.
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|Battery Pack Volts|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
|Country of Origin|
|OEM Part Number||
610-25FC-HD, 610-26FD-HD, 610-28FD-HD, 610-29FC-HD, 610-30FD-HD, 610-33FC-HD, 600-25FC-ST, 600-26FD-ST, 600-28FD-ST, 600-29FC-ST, 600-30FD-ST, 600-33FC-ST, 600-34FD-ST
|Factory Cat GTX Brochure- Bortek Industries Inc||application/pdf||3 MB|
|Factory Cat Full-Line Brochure||application/pdf||2 MB|
|Factory Cat O3+ Brochure- Bortek Industries Inc||application/pdf||4 MB|
|Factory Cat ZerO3- OnBoard Sytem||application/pdf||1 MB|
|ZerO3- Chemical Free Cleaning- Cost Analysis- Bortek Industries Inc||application/pdf||1 MB|