Advance Condor XL 62 LP Sweeper/ScrubberRequest Info
This maneuverable front steer scrubber can clean a path up to 67 inches wide. It’s perfect for warehouses, shopping malls, manufacturing plants, and more.
The Advance Condor XL rider scrubber is the definition of innovative and optimized design. This maneuverable front steer scrubber houses the widest cylindrical scrub deck in its class. This deck’s dual counter-rotating cylindrical brushes are capable of sweeping and scrubbing in a single pass. DustGuard suppresses and controls dust using a “fog” at the side broom. Using Advance’s One-Touch, the entire scrub system is activated by simply pressing a button.
Four different cleaning systems allow you to customize the Condor XL floor scrubber to your facility’s needs. Cleaning paths up to 67 inches are available on the Advance Condor XL. This coupled with the efficiently packaged 100-gallon solution tank delivers the capability of cleaning up to 100,000 square feet per tank under normal scrubbing speeds.
With Advance EcoFlex Onboard Detergent Dispensing System, productivity and chemical savings are maximized. When it comes time for maintenance, MaxAccess allows a user to access all major systems simply and quickly without the use of tools, including the best-in-class LP bottle exchange. The Condor XL is also available in gasoline and diesel configurations.
The Advance Condor XL scrubber sets the bar in productivity, serviceability, safety and ease of use.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
DustGuard™ suppresses airborne fugitive dust allowing continuous use, and increasing productivity by up to 71%. The Clear-View™ design provides excellent sight lines from the comfort and safety of the operator’s seat. The EcoFlex™ Onboard Detergent Dispensing System provides four flexible operating modes delivering savings and greener cleaning. 60-inch cleaning path includes 48-inch counter-rotating dual cylindrical scrub deck to sweep and scrub in one pass. The largest solution and recovery tanks in its class maximize the time between dumps and refills
The Advance Condor XL rider scrubber also features the Advance OneTouch system, allowing for scrubbing to begin with the press of a button. Sightlines provide a direct view of the cleaning path, and the recovery tank has a tilt-out, lift-off design or optional drain door. The unit’s modular MaxAccess design enhances serviceability and provides tools free access to all systems.
- General Warehouses
- Manufacturing Plants
- Shopping Malls
- Aircraft Hangers
- Beverage Distributors
- Food Processors
- Wholesalers of Non-Durable Goods
- Engine Powered Cylindrical Scrubber
- Oversized, Easily Removable Debris Hopper
- Quick Release Blade Replacement
- DustGuard™ Standard on All Side Broom Models
- Floating Scrub Deck
- MaxAccess™ Single Cover Access to Vital Components
- Adjustable Steering Column
- 100 gal. Solution Tank with Drain Hose
- Full Size Operator Compartment
- 100 gal. Recovery Tank with Vac Air Shutoff
- Headlight and Taillights
- Min. Turn-around Aisle Width 110″ right or left
- Tilt/Lift off Recovery Tank
- One-touch System Activation
- Two 48″ Prolene Cylindrical Brushes
- UltraFlow™ Rear Squeegee System
- Auto Squeegee Lift in Reverse
- ETL Certified
Features & Benefits
- Simple and intuitive operator controls to minimize training
- Rugged construction with durable components assures years of reliable performance.
- Designed to be easy to maintain with open access to all critical systems.
- Quiet, emissions and odor free operation
- UltraFlow™ squeegee system for near 100% dirty water recovery on turns
- Large squeegee and side brooms on cylindrical models for improved productivity and versatility
- Interchangeable scrub decks for application flexibility and easy maintenance
- 90 Warranty
- Was in our Bortek Rental Fleet so it’s been well-maintained and is ready to clean!
This machine was brand new when we put it into our Rental Fleet. That means a lot because we will only rent the absolute best-in-class cleaning machines that have a proven track record of top-tier reliability and lowest cost to maintain. Make use of our 50 years of experience and save yourself a lot of time and money. These rental machines we’re offering you are being made available at 40-50% the cost of the same new machine.
We keep our machines well-maintained by our highly trained and professional service technicians throughout the rental use. They’re cleaned, reconditioned, and detailed after each rental as well. We offer our customers the machines in our rental fleet, at special pricing, every 3 to 4 years so act quickly! These machines sell very fast!
|Year of MFG||
|Hours of Operation||
|Advance Condor XL Parts Manual||application/pdf||10 MB|