Minuteman Max Ride 20 RoboScrubber Powered by BrainOS®
Maximizing Efficiency. Minimizing Costs.
The Max Ride 20 powered by BrainOS® represents the next generation of robotic floor care. Brain’s advanced vision-based A.I. system enables the robot to navigate complex, real-world environments. The machine is designed to work safely and efficiently alongside employees and can still be used manually for ad-hoc situations.
- Vision Based Technology Requires No Infrastructure Modifications
- Capable of Navigating Complex & Dynamic Environments
- Simple & Intuitive User-Interface
- Eliminates Collision Damage & Driver Mistakes
- Ensures Consistent & Reliable Floor Care Performance
- Allows Employees to Focus on Higher Value Tasks
- Control – Manual and autonomous.
- Learning System – Autonomous function is trained by user to replicate multiple scrubbing routes.
- Navigation – Multi-layer sensor system percieves environment, controlling vehicle and navigation.
- Safety – Overlapping sensors detect and avoid people and obstacles. Equipped with an auto-stop button. Beeps alert passersby.
- Support – Robot Operations Center (ROC), managed by Brain Corp technicians, provides remote monitoring, usage analytics, and first line customer service.
Dimensions & Capacity
- Length – 47.5 in
- Width – 25.5 in
- Height – 45 in
- Weight with Batteries – 691 lbs
- Solution Tank Capacity – 18 gal
- Recovery Tank Capacity – 18 gal
- Cleaning Path Width – 20 in
- Squeegee Width – 25 in
- Brush Speed – 200-350-450 rpm
- Brush Pad Pressure – Floating-Locked
- Water Flow Rate – 0-0.4 gal/min
- Max. Manual Speed 3.1 mph
- Max. Manual Productivity Rate – 27,200 ft2/hr
- Max. Autonomous Speed – 2.5 mph
- Max. Autonomous Productivity Rate – 20,400 ft2/hr
- Noise – 68 dBA
- Vacuum Power – 550W
- Nominal Voltage – 24V DC
- Batteries – 2 x 12V 140Ah Wet Lead Acid
- Run Time – 2-2.5 hrs