Factory Cat MAG-HD ScrubberRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
Built on a reputation for exceptional toughness and cleaning performance, the MAG HD is equipped with steel construction for unmatched durability.
FactoryCat’s MAG-HD Industrial Strength Floor Scrubber has earned a reputation for exceptional toughness and cleaning performance. The Magnum HD combines their historic cleaning ability with improved agility and operator productivity.
Factory Cat floor care equipment thrive in metal fabrication facilities, car dealerships, machine shops, food and beverage packaging and distribution centers, and any application that needs a floor cleaning machine that can meet and exceed their expectations.
The MAG-HD is available with a large battery package and 30 gallon tanks, greatly reducing costly down-time. There are multiple scrubbing options available to you in both disk and cylindrical models.
MAGNUM Walk Behind Floor Scrubber:
Factory Cat’s MAGNUM Walk Behind Floor Scrubber-Dryer is known for its basic but durable design offering unmatched value to customer. The heavy steel construction, oversized motors, extra thick polyurethane tanks and stainless steel fasteners provide a solid foundation for the MAGNUM Walk Behind Floor Scrubber.
Our Disk machines offer nearly 50% more power than other machines. Along with having the ability to scrub your floors, you can also buy seperate pads and equip your machine for Stone Polishing. If you would like more information about Stone Polishing,click here.
MAGNUM Walk Behind Floor Scrubber-Dryer Specs:
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 56″ x 24″ x 43″
- Weight: 880 lbs.
- Disk Brush Size: (2) 13″, (2) 15″, & (2) 17″
- Cleaning Width: 26″, 30″, & 34″
- Cleaning Rate (sq. ft/hr): 31,000
← Click and Drag to Rotate →
↑ Click on the Buttons to see the Features ↑
- The MAG-HD Industrial Strength Floor Scrubber has earned a reputation for exceptional toughness and cleaning performance. It combines their historic cleaning ability with improved agility and operator productivity. The MAG-HD is available with a large battery package and 30 gallon tanks, greatly reducing costly down-time. There are multiple scrubbing options available to you in both disk and cylindrical models.
- The MINI HD floor scrubber is known for its simple design and durable construction, offering unmatched value for the customer. The MINI-HD Walk Behind Floor Scrubber comes equipped with a Traction drive which includes a powerful all-gear transaxle for climbing ramps and max operator ease.
Get outstanding cleaning performance in even the toughest environments with the 5700 Industrial Strength Floor Scrubber. This heavy-duty scrubber features rugged construction and maintenance-saving features including a breakaway squeegee, large demisting chamber and scrub heads with long-life corrosion resistance. With up to 300 pounds of down pressure, the scrubbing strength of this heavy-duty walk-behind scrubber is made for industrial, manufacturing and large commercial/retail cleaning.
The SC900 Series of walk-behind scrubbers are rugged and flexible. Built for operator comfort with simple, straightforward controls, these machines are easy to maintain for improved value and productivity. Ideal applications for the SC900 range from use in manufacturing plants and general warehouses to beverage distribution centers and car dealerships. The whisper-quiet sound level means it’s suited for use where noise levels must be kept to a minimum, while the Ultra-Flow squeegee system leaves floors clean, dry and safe.
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Battery Pack Volts|
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
|Country of Origin|
|OEM Part Number||
264-29FC, 264-30FD, 264-33FC, 264-34FD
|Factory Cat Mag-HD Brochure||application/pdf||1 MB|
|Factory Cat Full-Line Brochure||application/pdf||2 MB|
|Factory Cat O3+ Brochure- Bortek Industries Inc||application/pdf||4 MB|
|Factory Cat ZerO3- OnBoard Sytem||application/pdf||1 MB|
|ZerO3- Chemical Free Cleaning- Cost Analysis- Bortek Industries Inc||application/pdf||1 MB|