FEATURES & HIGHLIGHTS
MAXIMIZING EFFICIENCY. MINIMIZING COSTS.
The RoboScrub 20, powered by BrainOS®, represents the next generation of robotic floor care. Brain’s advanced vision-based A.I. system enables the robot to navigate complex, real-world environments. The machine is designed to work safely and efficiently alongside employees and can still be used manually for ad-hoc situations.
ROBOSCRUB 20 BENEFITS
TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
- Exceptional maneuverability to navigate narrow aisles and complex environments
- Cleans up to a theoretical maximum of 24,500 square feet per hour
- Designed to accommodate a range of floor types, from polished concrete to Vinyl Composite Tile (VCT)
- Keeps water inside the brush deck to prevent over-spraying and conserve water usage
- Converts to a conventional, human-controlled, ride-on floor scrubber-drier for immediate quick cleaning needs
- Built-in 3D and 2D cameras and sensors for navigation and routine
- Two 230 Ah AGM batteries provide up to four hours of operation
- Charges in seven to eight hours
- Emergency features include two Auto-Stop Buttons, Horn, Anti-Joy Ride Detection, and Turn Signals
MINUTEMAN ROBOSCRUB 20 AUTONOMOUS SCRUBBER AT A GLANCE
55.5" x 26" x 47.5"
FOR THE MINUTEMAN ROBOSCRUB 20 AUTONOMOUS SCRUBBER
- Minuteman RoboScrub 20 Autonomous Scrubber Brochure 941.7 KB
- Minuteman RoboScrub 20 - Parts Manual 4.8 MB
- Minuteman RoboScrub 20 - Operators Manual 3.2 MB