Increase your productivity with Spectrum™ upright vacuums. Spectrum™ upright vacuums deliver superior pickup and filtration, allowing carpets to be cleaned in a single pass. The Advance Spectrum 15D and 18D add a brush motor to deliver 1,350 watts of power.
A full range of tools and design features make Spectrums easy to use and maintain. The vacuums come with versatile quick-draw detailing wand, simple brush and handle height adjustments and the convenient cord restraint and storage features. Vacuum maintenance is a simple thanks to features such as a bag full/clog light, unique quick-change bag design, and a service-free belt system with a two-year warranty.
The Advance Spectrum 15D power head creates a seal with the carpet surface to capture dirt and dust that other vacuums miss. This design has earned the Carpet & Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval, meeting the industry’s latest pickup and filtration standards for vacuum performance.
Spectrum’s superior filtration is a three-stage filtration system, which includes a certified H.E.P.A. filter. The system delivers superior indoor air quality that operators and building occupants are sure to appreciate.
Spectrum offers better performance and increased productivity at a fraction of the cost to clean when compared to other vacuums. Spectrum vacuums literally leave more expensive counterparts in the dust.
- 50-foot safety yellow cord, with restraint to protect against cord abuse
- Easy to adjust brush height, warning light alerts operators when the brush is too low
- Convenient front handle for lifting
- Three-stage filtration includes certified H.E.P.A. filter
- Tool-free removable brush
- Easy-release foot pedal turns the brush motor on or off when in the upright position
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|