The new Advance PBU 21 and Advance PBU 27 propane-powered burnishers make floors shine in less time. Simple controls ensure that operators won’t be slowed down with machine adjustments — just start and go.
The PBU series provides the fastest high-gloss burnishing available. The Advance PBU 21 uses a 21-inch (53 cm) pad size and can burnish up to 25,000 square feet (2,322 m2) per hour. The PBU 27 model offers a larger 27-inch (68 cm) pad capable of burnishing up to 33,000 square feet (3,066 m2) per hour.
Powerful 13 or 17 hp Twin-V engines provide the torque to drive the pad at a high rpm, which produces a sparkling shine. Select models have catalytic mufflers, a heavy-duty felt seal on the shroud that provides dust control and Carb Gard™, a device that shuts off the engine if it detects harmful emissions.
Low maintenance, easy pad changing, and rugged dependability round out the benefits of choosing a propane-powered burnisher from the new Advance PBU series.
- Durable, heavy-duty, permanently lubricated sealed bearings
- Rugged one-piece cast deck and frame with powder coat finish resists damage
- Toe-kick design for under counter access
- Adjustable, cushioned handle, with convenient controls for operator comfort and ease-of-use
- Fuel lock-off and check valve for added safety
- Carb Gard™ emission control stops engine in event of high exhaust emissions, and triggers LED notification
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|