Advance AquaPLUS AXP ExtractorRequest Info
AquaPLUS battery-powered carpet extractors with LIFT (Low-moisture, Indirect spray, Fast dry time, True cleaning) feature a patented spray system. The single-spray nozzle eliminates streaking that leads to delayed drying. No other extractors will deliver a certified deep clean and get foot traffic back on carpets in less than 30 minutes. The fast dry time of the Advance AquaPLUS AXP extractors make them ideal solutions for daytime cleaning.
AquaPLUS and AquaPLUS AXP extractors feature have received the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval for soil removal and dry times.
The unique Deep Treat™ single-pass, pre-spray feature on the Advance AquaPLUS AXP, eliminates clumsy hand-held spray bottles and creates the proper application of pre-spray chemical, which minimizes chemical use and costs. Fast dry times, battery-operation, and a pre-spray feature will contribute to increased productivity in your facility.
AquaPLUS extractors protect your carpet investment, while meeting green-cleaning standards outlined in the new GS-42 guidelines. The AXP system on the AquaPLUS AXP extractor provides the ability to clean with any detergent, including those that are green certified.
With LIFT technology and CRI certification, AquaPLUS extractors are the “greenest” carpet extractors in the industry. At just 69 dB A, AquaPLUS meets LEED-EB’s IEQ credit guidelines for quiet operation.
- Single-spray jet eliminates streaking
- Quiet operation and quick dry times enable safe, inconspicuous daytime cleaning
- Dual counter rotating brushes reduce carpet wear versus vacuums
- Carpets dry within 30 minutes, reducing the risk of mold and other airborne allergens
- LIFT™ technology increases per tank productivity and reduces water consumption for faster dry times a deep cleaning
- The available AXP™ Onboard Detergent-Dispensing System minimizes chemical and water use
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|