AquaClean’s self-contained carpet extractors can include the basic, hard-working Advance AquaClean 16ST and 18ST models, or the deluxe, feature-rich 16XP and 18FLX. The AquaClean 16XP and 18FLX feature Advance’s patented Dual Cleaning Mode (DCM) technology for fast dry times, increased productivity, reduced cost to clean, and sustainable operation. Low-moisture mode uses an indirect spray so less water and chemicals are used. Using less chemicals and water extends dump and refill intervals, and allows foot traffic to return sooner as the carpet dries more quickly.
Low-moisture mode is three times more productive per tank compared with traditional commercial extractors and operating AquaClean in low-moisture mode has earned it the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) Seal of Approval.
Just flipping a switch engages the deep cleaning restorative mode of the Advance AquaClean 16XP or 18FLX. Use this mode for increased moisture and aggressive brush agitation to loosen tough soils from high traffic areas.
The AquaClean 18FLX and 18ST feature a flip over handle, so they can be operated as a traditional pull-back extractor or as an ergonomic walk-behind.
The AquaClean 16XP and 18FLX incorporate an onboard spotting and upholstery tool and hose that allow the operator to clean furniture and carpet at the same time. Also the optional hard floor kit converts the Advance AquaClean 16ST, 18ST, 16XP, or 18FLX to a 16 inch or 18 inch auto scrubber for hard floor cleaning.
- Fully variable brush height adjustment control.
- Simple, intuitive controls reduce training time and facilitate easy operation
- No-tools removable brush and vacuum shoe for easy maintenance
- Aggressive brush provides deeper cleaning and propels the machine with just two fingers
- Aerodynamically engineered vacuum shoe for improved water recovery and faster dry times
- Optional hard floor kit converts any AquaClean® into a small hard floor scrubber