Advance Advolution 20 BurnisherRequest Info
Advance Advolution 20 and 20XP cord electric burnishers maximize productivity, performance, and operator ease. Both models feature Flex Floor™ Technology, enabling the motor to pivot and hug floor contours. Advance Advolution also utilizes a gas spring technology that precisely regulates the head pressure for a maximum shine on hard floor surfaces. This exclusive patent also enables the machine to be smaller and more maneuverable. The EZ Store™ handle minimizes the storage space, and allows the operator easy access to check pad wear or replace the burnishing pad. Operating at less than 67 dB A, Advolution 20 & 20XP are perfect for daytime burnishing.
A quick-release rotating cord hook secures the safety yellow SuperFlex™ cord that allows the operator to release all 75 feet at once to save time and effort. The SafeStart™ function requires the handle to be in the operating position before the machine can be started.
Advance Advolution 20 has a 20-inch burnishing surface that runs at 1,500 rpm.
Advolution 20XP is a 20-inch dust control model that runs at 2,000 rpm. Powerful suction collects burnishing dust in the unit’s dual-port dust bag, providing total dust control for improved indoor air quality. When using the Advolution 20XP, operator productivity increases, because the need for dust mopping after burnishing is eliminated.
- EZ Store™ construction allows storage in the smallest of cleaning closets, and enables easy pad changing
- Patented design enables maneuverability and reduces training requirements
- Maintenance free direct drive transmission eliminates adjustment of noisy belts, bearings and pulleys
- Rotomolded body provides lasting durability
- Low sound level permits operation anywhere anytime
- Wrap-around skirt seals tightly to floor to control dust
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|