Advance Adgility VacuumRequest Info
Lightweight Adgility™ XP backpack vacuums deliver comfort, quiet, performance and affordability for multi-surface cleaning in offices, classrooms and other facilities with hard and soft flooring and tight spaces.
The ergonomic Adgility XP’s premium cushioned harness distributes weight more evenly and higher on the back, resulting in reduced fatigue and better productivity. Due to superb balance, the Adgility XP moves with the operator when bending or twisting and feels significantly lighter and more nimble.
Both the Adgility 6XP and 10XP are packed with power, are quiet enough to use any time of day without fear of disturbing building occupants. The quiet 1,300-watt motor moves 144 cubic feet of air per minute, to out-clean its noisier competitors.
The Adgility™ XPB is cordless, powered by a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery. To allow continuous run time, while one battery is powering the machine, a second battery can be charging.
Adgility XP comes standard with four levels of filtration. An optional H.E.P.A. filter removes 99.97% of dust particulates down to 0.3 microns.
Unlike other backpack vacuums, the filtered air discharge for the Adgility XP is directed back and away from the operator, eliminating a constant blast of warm air on the lower extremities that can contribute to operator fatigue and discomfort. This design also allows the Adgility XP to continue operating if the machine is placed on the floor or another surface.
PERFORMANCE & FEATURES
- Exhaust blows up and away from the operator to prevent discomfort and fatigue
- Accessory loops keep tools handy while operatingGuaranteed backplate for the life of the vacuum
- Full dust bag can be sealed before removal to contain all dirt
- Hose securely attaches and rotates in cover
- Premium harnessing system assures operator comfort and productivity
- On corded models, cord restraint clips onto the safety cord and holds it in place
Adgility MODELS AVAILABLE
- Adgility 6XP
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
|Advance Adgility Vacuum Brochure||application/pdf||615 KB|