We constantly improve the tools we provide to our customers, and in an effort to give you a better understanding and overall experience, we’ve made a page dedicated to do just that. Below is information about the Power Cleaning Equipment you’ve just rented from Bortek– more specifically, the user manual, instruction outline, and even a video about your rental and how to operate it!*
- Check to see battery is fully charged.
- Check the condition of the Pads/Brushes.
- Check the condition of the Squeegee blades.
- Raise the Scrubdeck and Squeegee before transporting to the filling station.
- Fill the water tank.
- Pour approved cleaning chemical into the chemical tank.
- To adjust solution output: Use the left switch characterized by water droplet icon.
- To adjust brush pressure: Use the right switch characterized by spinning brush/weights icon.
- For chemical cleaning: Use the Suds switch. This allows your machine to clean your floors with what’s in your solution tank. Use Bortek’s premiere cleaning chemical solutions for best results!
- For chemical free cleaning: Use the ZerO3 switch. This will activate Factory Cat’s unique ZerO3 Aqueous Ozone Cleaning!
- To activate the brushes: Use the switch characterized by spinning brush icon.
- To drop squeegee: Move the lever from the left to the right.
- For particularly stubborn marks or areas in your facility, try scrubbing over the area once with the vacuum squeegee up, allow the chemical to do its job for a moment, then scrub the area again with the vacuum squeegee down and repeat as necessary (AKA: Double Scrub).
- Drain the recovery tank.
- Rinse the recovery tank.
- Slide out the debris tray.
- Empty out and rinse the debris tray.
- Slide debris tray back in.
For your convenience, check the description for the video’s table of contents.
*PLEASE NOTE: Before operation, read the user manual for this rental machine. If you have any questions, contact us immediately! We’re here to help!