Advance Warrior 32D ScrubberRequest Info
Looking to boost cleaning productivity? Consider the easy-to-maintain and operate Advance Warrior 32D walk-behind scrubber. With the tools-free interchangeable disc and cylindrical scrub decks, the Warrior industrial floor scrubber has the flexibility to scrub on multiple surfaces in one pass. The Warrior ST and AXP models feature tools-free interchangeable disc scrub decks and run on a 36 volt battery system for more power and faster run times. The Warrior ST has 30 gallon polyethylene solution and recovery tanks for extended run time, and the UltraFlow system provides 100% water pickup on tight turns. The Warrior AXP also includes the Onboard Detergent Dispensing System. The dilution rate is set only once, per the detergent manufacturer’s dilution rate, and then you’re ready to clean. Any detergent can be used with this system. The AXP model also features click-off disc scrub heads, an onboard battery charger, and complete and easy access to all machine components for cleanup and maintenance. The powerful Warrior walk-behind scrubber is designed for optimal cleaning performance and is versatile for a wide range of applications. The Warrior’s superior cleaning power stands up to the test on the floors of automotive production plants and busy general warehouses. It’s agile enough to maneuver through congested workspaces, while quiet for operating in areas where noise levels are a concern. From the sales floors of car dealerships to the sheer size of manufacturing plants, the Warrior is always up to the task. In addition to an impressive list of standard features, Advance offers a range of optional accessories as well. Multiple brush choices improve the flexibility of use, maintenance-free Gel batteries maximize efficiency and the sound-reduction kit makes the Warrior suitable for use in healthcare facilities and retail shopping malls.
Service and Parts
Bortek Industries™ provides national expert repair service and parts support through a network of authorized dealers. We provide direct repair services on all brands of sweepers and scrubbers for our customers located in Connecticut, Delaware, Eastern Ohio, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Northern Maryland, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, and West Virginia.
- Tools-free interchangeable disc and cylindrical scrub decks
- Tools-free removable cylindrical brushes
- Onboard battery charger option
- Ultra-FlowT Squeegee System
- One-TouchT scrubbing controls minimize operator training and maximize cleaning performance
- AXPT onboard detergent dispensing (optional)
- Click-off disc scrub brushes (AXP)
- Soft-TouchT paddle system provides superior comfort and safety
- Simple and intuitive controls
- Easy-access recovery tank
- Large 30 gallon solution and recovery tanks are made from heavy-duty polyethylene
- Foam core, non marking tires
- Rear solution fill for simultaneous dump and refill
PLEASE NOTE: The Advance Warrior series has been replaced by the Advance SC900 Floor Scrubber.
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
|Advance Warrior Brochure||application/pdf||1 MB|