The Advance VacRide puts you behind the wheel of the first rider-vacuum with true vacuum performance. The VacRide’s dual motors and dual H.E.P.A. filters provide high quality dirt pickup and filtration. You’ll also save time and effort while cleaning large carpeted areas, compared to traditional wide area vacuums.
The VacRide provides powerful performance with the power of two: dual H.E.P.A. filters protect indoor air quality (IAQ); dual vacuum motors provide superior suction and dirt pickup; and dual brushes thoroughly clean all carpet types.
Standard “quiet mode” is at 64 dB A, for daytime cleaning that will not disturbing occupants.
The comfortable rider platform reduces operator fatigue, which increases productivity.
The 28-inch vacuum deck with standard side broom and 34-inch cleaning path provides better productivity than a standard wide-area vacuum. Also, an optional 25-foot hose and wand attachment extends reach. The standard detailing wand enables you to clean baseboards and overhead without leaving the operator compartment.
Vacuuming large, carpeted areas doesn’t have to be a strenuous activity. The Advance VacRide completes jobs faster, reduces operator fatigue and provides unmatched vacuum performance on a rider platform.
- A single button engages “quiet mode”, for daytime cleaning that won’t irritate occupants
- Open operator’s compartment enables unobstructed view; see within 7 inches of the front of the machine
- Standard side broom provides superior edge cleaning
- Compact and maneuverable – fits through doorways and on most elevators
- Improved indoor air quality via dual H.E.P.A. filters, which remove 99.97% of particles greater than 0.3 microns
- Detailing wand enables you to clean base boards from the operator compartmen