We constantly improve the tools we provide to our customers, and in an effort to give you a better understanding and overall experience, we’ve made a page dedicated to do just that. Below is information about the Power Cleaning Equipment you’ve just rented from Bortek– more specifically, the user manual, instruction outline, and even a video about your rental and how to operate it!*
- Check your engine oil level. It should be within operating range indicated by small holes on the engine oil dipstick.
- Check your engine coolant level.
- Check your fuel level.
- Make sure your machine is on and check your hydraulic fluid level.
- Check your brakes, steering and directional controls.
- Check for any signs of fluid leaks on and/or under your machine.
- Check the condition of your main brushes.Be sure that they’re free of any tangled debris.
- Open the hopper flap with the middle lever on the top left panel.
- Lower your brooms with the two levers on the bottom left panel.
- Activate your brooms with the left lever on the top left panel.
- Close the hopper flap and head to the dumping area.
- Shake out the air filter for 20-30 seconds. The switch is located below the top left panel and on the right.
- Raise the hopper, move into the desired position to dump, and open the hopper flap with the right lever located on the top left panel.
- Lower the hopper and make your way to the post-prep area.
- Raise the hopper once more & use the safety arm.
- Rinse out the hopper thoroughly.
- Clean the rest of the machine.
*PLEASE NOTE: Before operation, read the user manual for this rental machine. If you have any questions, contact us immediately! We’re here to help!