Factory Cat XR Rental Tools
We constantly improve the tools we provide to our customers, and in an effort to give you a better understanding and overall experience, we’ve made a page dedicated to do just that. Below is information about the Power Cleaning Equipment you’ve just rented from Bortek– more specifically, the user manual, instruction outline, and even a video about your rental and how to operate it!*
- Check to see battery is fully charged.
- Check the condition of the Brushes.
- Check the condition of the Squeegee and Scrubdeck.
- Raise the Scrubdeck and Squeegee before transporting to the filling station.
- Fill the water tank up to 65 Gallons of water.
- Pour approved cleaning chemical into the chemical tank.
- To lower Scrubdeck: Use switch characterized by spinning brush icon.
- To activate vacuum: Use switch characterized by vacuum icon.
- To activate brushes: Use yellow switch characterized by brush icon.
- For chemical cleaning: Use the Suds switch. This allows your machine to clean your floors with what’s in your solution tank. Use Bortek’s premiere cleaning chemical solutions for best results!
- For chemical free cleaning: Use the ZerO3 switch. This will activate Factory Cat’s unique ZerO3 Aqueous Ozone Cleaning!
- To activate Scrubdeck, squeegee, and vacuum simultaneously: Use green button.
- For particularly stubborn marks or areas in your facility, try scrubbing over the area once with the vacuum squeegee up, allow the chemical to do its job for a moment, then scrub the area again with the vacuum squeegee down and repeat as necessary (AKA: Double Scrub).
- Turn off machine.
- Empty out the debris tray.
- Rinse out the debris tray. It’s necessary to do steps 2 and 3 as it can cause operation complications if not done.
- Empty out drain saver.
- Rinse out drain saver.
- Drain the recovery tank.
- Rinse the recovery tank.
*PLEASE NOTE: Before operation, read the user manual for this rental machine. If you have any questions, contact us immediately! We’re here to help!