We’re a nationally recognized leader in the highly specialized Industrial Cleaning Equipment Industry and we want to give you access to our customers and benefits! Allow your customers to experience the cleaning expertise that Bortek Industries provides, while eliminating competition from national rental companies.
Any employee that works directly for Bortek.
A revitalized project is defined as a currently quoted and demoed opportunity that has not closed within the past 6 months for Industrial and 12 months for PWX. This lead-type must have been revitalized by your personal outbound call activity.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
When you have discovered a Qualified Lead, through your diligent call activity, make an appointment with the customer and the appropriate rep (based on the Zone) to perform a survey, if possible. Add the appointment to their outlook calendar, then enter your qualified lead below.
A lead is defined as a new project that was generated by your personal outbound call activity.* It must not have been quoted or demonstrated within the last 12-months. The Sales Manager will make the final determination on the eligibility of all leads.
STANDOUT BENEFITS OUR LEAD SHARE PROGRAM
- Fantastic financial opportunity
- Easy online submission
- Quick payout
- Team Approach – Everyone Wins
- Instant Lead Bonus on any qualified lead – win or lose.
- INDUSTRIAL BRANDS- Powerboss, Factory Cat, & Kodiak
- PUBLIC WORKS BRANDS- Hi-VAC, Dulevo, Schwarze, O’Brien, Harben & Proteus
- COMMERCIAL PRODUCTS- Minuteman
A flat rate will be paid on qualified leads received, plus the “if sold” amount with the following guidelines:
- A lead supplied to Bortek that results in the sale of a machine(s).
- Multiple machines may be submitted per lead.
- Lead Share payments will be made the first payroll after a sale is invoiced.