Advance SC6500 40CRequest Info
Available with either disc or cylindrical scrubbing, the SC6500 offers ease of control and power in one compact machine.
Experience the combination of effortless control and efficient, sustainable scrubbing in one powerful, compact package: the Advance SC6500 40C rider scrubber. Available with either disc or cylindrical scrubbing, the SC6500 is engineered to deliver effective, single-pass cleaning in demanding environments such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, athletic facilities, universities and more.
UNSURPASSED CLEANING AGILITY
When all you need is one pass to get an amazingly clean floor, jobs get done faster and you reduce your cost to clean.
• Tightest aisle turn in its class enables incredible maneuverability
• Large, 70-gallon tanks maximize scrub time and tip out for fast, easy cleaning afterward
• High power scrub deck is driven by dual 1.5hp motors
• Optional TrackClean centralized fleet management system helps you monitor and improve operational productivity
The SC6500 packs an array of features to extend its service life and minimize maintenance and downtime.
• Low-maintenance AC brushless propulsion drive delivers precise acceleration
• Tubular, steel construction stands up to the toughest applications
• Optional industrial bumper and frame-mounted rollers protect the front and scrub deck from impact damage
Get a better clean no matter who is behind the wheel thanks to the versatile technology and design of the SC6500.
• Available EcoFlex™ System allows you to preset, adjust and use only the amount of chemical required for each application
• Offset scrub deck cleans hard-to-reach edges more effectively
• Clear-View™ design and adjustable tilt steering column provide an ergonomic ride for virtually any operator
- Featuring five deck sizes and two specialized cleaning systems, the Factory Cat XR Series rider scrubbers give you the ability to effectively clean virtually any environment, from distribution centers, factories to airport hangars. Its compact size gives the XR the ability to make tight turns easily in semi-trailers and other narrow spaces. With rugged steel construction and high productivity, the XR can tackle any cleaning challenge you put in its path.
- Cleaning just got easier; the Factory Cat GTX Series rider scrubbers provide the maneuverability of a walk-behinds with the cleaning productivity of ride-on machines. Shorter than some walk-behinds, the compact GTX can u-turn in as little as 57 inches, giving the operator excellent maneuverability in any location. The fully adjustable, spring-suspension chair and armrests make the GTX comfortable for long shift work. Plus, the tall seat gives the operator excellent visibility.
- If you are looking for an economical cleaning solution, then the PowerBoss Admiral 28 is the answer. With an excellent performance to price ratio, the Admiral 28 increases cleaning productivity, saving you money. The compact size and turning radius of 66.5″ gives the Admiral 28 better maneuverability than many walk-behind scrubbers. The rider scrubber also offers rear turning and special squeegee kinematics.
- Reduce your cost to clean with this battery-powered rider scrubber, designed for quiet operation anytime, anywhere at 68 dBA. The floor scrubber's user-friendly design and Touch-n-Go™ controls ensure easy operation and three sustainable technologies are available to minimize the rider scrubber's environmental impact: ec-H2O™ technology, FaST® Foam-activated Scrubbing Technology and ES® Extended Scrubbing.
- The Advance Adgressor 3220 scrubber is a reliable cleaning machine perfect for your facility. It contains 42 gallon solution and recovery tanks and uses Advance SmartSolutions™ to reduce the impact on the environment and operator fatigue, save labor costs, and reduce ownership costs of cleaning machines. The Advance Adgressor runs on a powerful drive motor and the One-Touch™ system activation feature. A comfortable, ergonomic design and the Safe ClearView™ of the cleaning area improve operator comfort and safety.
- Experience the combination of effortless control and efficient, sustainable scrubbing in one powerful, compact package: the Advance SC6500 40C rider scrubber. Available with either disc or cylindrical scrubbing, the SC6500 is engineered to deliver effective, single-pass cleaning in demanding environments such as warehouses, manufacturing plants, athletic facilities, universities and more.