Cleaning around objects with small clearance can be an issue. This small 10″ oscillating floor machine is powerful and agile. This unit allows users to switch easily between a variety of unique pads and clean in areas traditional scrubbers can’t compete. Stairwells, around toilets in Restrooms, and other typically hard to clean areas become easy to access and scrub. The Kodiak Orbitz Nano Orbital Scrubber is available as corded AC or battery-powered 42V DC. The NANO features 21 lbs of head weight allowing powerful cleaning.
Your Kodiak Orbitz Nano Orbital Scrubber at a glance
Cleaning Path: 10.5″
Decibel Level: 57 dbA
Weight (Corded / Battery): 22 lbs. / 20 lbs.
Power Source (Corded / Battery): 120 V-AC/50-60Hz (30′ 18 Gauge Cord) / 42 V-DC Battery
- Orbital Scrubhead delivers premium chemical-free floor stripping while reducing water consumption by up to 70%.
- High Performance motors and down pressure provides an unmatched standard of cleaning.
- Tons of Applications simply by changing pad types or adding extra weights if possible.
- Reduce Slip & Fall potential by eliminating chemical stripper from your facilities cleaning supplies.
- Heavy Duty Isolators delivers ideal vibration reduction to the operators hands for optimal operator ergonomics.
Why Choose Kodiak Floor Scrubbers?
Kodiak Cleaning Equipment specializes in durable equipment that will last for years to come. If you are tired of purchasing a new floor scrubber every year, you have come to the right place! We would love to get in contact with you and provide a complimentary Site Survey and Demonstration. Finally a quality alternative to used, reconditioned, demoed or cheap imported products that break and lack local support. Kodiak is assembled with American Labor and has parts and technical support 2nd to none. Comparable in price to mid-lower segment equipment, but not cheaply made. Reduced cost to build due to simplicity in design, leveraging excess production capacity and brought to market with exhibiting resources.