PowerBoss Phoenix 32 ScrubberRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
Delivering high versatility to perfectly meet your cleaning needs, Phoenix 32 scrubber offers two model choices a 32″ or 28″ brush, rotary disc or cylindrical scrub decks.
Delivering high versatility to perfectly meet your cleaning needs, the PowerBoss Phoenix 32 Scrubber offers two model choices in one machine. Choose from a 32″ or 28″ brush, rotary disc or cylindrical scrub decks. Both brush systems are computer controlled to follow the contour of the floor. There are two brush pressure settings to suit the needs of the operator. In the disc brush system, the 1.5 HP motor drives the 16″ brushes that counter-rotate at 300 RPM. Cleaning solution is center fed to preserve water and maximize the clean.
In the cylindrical brush system, two 1 HP motors drive the two 32″ brushes that rotate at 900 RPM. The cleaning solution is dispensed uniformly to the brushes by five quick disconnect spray jets. Plus, the cylindrical brush deck has a removable debris box.
The Phoenix 32 is constructed to deliver many years of cleaning with its steel frame, corrosion-resistant chassis and rotationally molded polyethylene tanks and bumpers. This scrubber is effortless to run due to its ergonomic design, low profile with excellent line of sight, one button scrub-smart control, and outstanding maneuverability. Turning on its own axis, the Phoenix 32 provides an excellent clean in tight spaces, ensuring uniform solution distribution on the floor.
For added safety, the Phoenix 32 is equipped with a “belly bar” that protects the operator from being pinned behind the machine when in reverse mode. An LED Battery Gauge/Error Code Display helps pinpoint any technical issues and lets the operator know when the battery is running low. The control panel is simple to use with a one-touch, directional lever that controls the forward and reverse motion. Removal of the squeegees, disc and cylindrical brushes is fast and easy, requiring no tools. Featuring a slotted and non-slotted blade to handle all types of flooring, the self-tracking squeegee picks up all of the dispensed water, leaving the floors ready for foot traffic. For a safe and powerful clean, rely on the PowerBoss Phoenix 32.
PowerBoss Phoenix 32 Features:
- Four interchangeable scrub decks on one chassis
- Key switch to ensure authorized personnel use only
- Cylindrical scrub deck has a removeable debris box
- Squeegee swings from side to side, picking up all water on 180 degree turns
- Fully variable solution flow rate
- Spray jets for cylindrical scrub deck ensure uniform solution distribution on floor
- Center-fed disc brushes keep water and chemicals contained for more contact time
- Two caster wheel adjustment ensures proper squeegee setting
- One piece, double wall, rotationally molded bumper can be easily removed for brush head access
- Dirty water drain hose extends to five feet, allowing drainage at the side, rear or front of scrubber
- “Belly Bar” to prevent the operator from being pinned against a wall while machine is in reverse
- Large 12″ pneumatic tires grip the surface
- Hour meter
- LED battery gauge also acts as an error code warning system
- Large 31 gallon solution tank and 35 gallon recovery tank provide for less emptying and refilling
- 4″ recovery tank clean out trap
|Battery Pack Volts|
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
|Country of Origin|