We no longer carry products from this brand.
Please consider a similar product from one of our recommended brands.
Nilfisk CFM SS Mercury VacuumRequest Info
They are built ruggedly to survive even the toughest conditions, and with these vacuums on your side, you will notice a marked improvement in efficiency.
The Nilfisk CFM SS Mercury Vacuum recovers liquid mercury spills and granular mercury compounds effectively, while adsorbing mercury vapors in the process. The 31 pound special carbon charge, in a handy cartridge, typically has a 5-year service life before requiring replacement.
Only Nilfisk industrial vacuums, including the Nilfisk CFM SS Mercury, help boost productivity and save valuable man-hours. These machines are specifically designed to deliver a fast, thorough cleaning, which enables you to get the job done right the first time you do it. These machines can quickly collect huge quantities of dirt, debris, hazardous materials, or whatever else your facility can produce, with very little maintenance required. They are built ruggedly to survive even the toughest conditions, and with these vacuums on your side, you will notice a marked improvement in efficiency. Specifically, Nilfisk vacuums feature explosion and static protection, which will reduce your risk when collecting explosion-hazard materials; efficient bulk collection; simple waste disposal; improved air quality due to advanced filtration systems; anti-clogging filtration to maximize suction power and eliminate clogging; user-friendly features to maximize user comfort and reduce fatigue; easy-to-clean design for quick cleanup in even the toughest of plant environments.
- Stainless steel container and trolley ensure easy decontamination
- Positive twist safety latches offer added security and discourage unauthorized disassembly of the cleaner
- Pre-HEPA prevents harmful particulate from damaging carbon filter
- Activated carbon adsorbent filter prevents mercury from escaping via the vacuum’s exhaust
- Smooth-lined, transparent Tygon® hose reduces mercury droplet residue
- 1 ½ quart reusable collection bag collects mercury for reuse or reprocessing