Minuteman Hospital VacuumRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
A vacuum system to control contaminants in air and on surfaces. Supports proper housekeeping procedures and infection control plans. Collects and contains fungal, biological, lead, mold, asbestos, bacterial, or any other infectious material.
- Vacuum system to control contaminants in air and on surfaces; supports proper housekeeping procedures and infection control plan.
- For use in any area housing immunosuppressed, high-risk patients.
- Collects and contains fungal, biological, lead, mold, asbestos, bacterial, or any other infectious material.
- Bio-Terrorism Preparedness
- Joint Commission Readiness
- Wet/Dry, four stage filtration system includes filter protector, washable cloth filter, pre-filter, and HEPA filter
- HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient at .3 microns,tested in accordance with IEST-RP-CC007 standards.
- Rugged design, easy to maneuver stainless steel tank with heavy cast aluminum wheel assembly.
- Patented self-sealing/quick release intake mechanism.
- Indicator light on lid assembly alerts operator when filters require servicing
- Lid design protects motor from water damage, diffusing air alongside the tank for less disruption of ambient particulate matter resulting in a safer work environment
- Convenient 50’ power cord.
- Each unit includes packages of replacement disposable filters
- Air Flow: 110 CFM
- Static Lift: 105″
- Tank Construction: Stainless Steel
- Tank Size: 15 Gallon
- Vacuum Power: 2.3HP
|OEM Model Number||
C80415-01, C80415-02, C80415-03, C80415-04
|Minuteman Hospital Vacuum- Bortek Industries, Inc.||application/pdf||201 KB|