HammerHead 900SX SweeperRequest Quote/Demo
Compact and industrial strength walk-behind sweeper that encompasses all facets needed for heavy industry use in a number of environments.
The HammerHead 900SX Sweeper is a compact, industrial strength, Walk-Behind Sweeper that encompasses all the key facets for heavy industry use. Compact, appealing and with a high quality standard design, the 900SX is designed to be used in all environments both public and industrial, indoor and outdoor.
PERFECT HARMONY BETWEEN PERFORMANCE AND DESIGN
The HammerHead 900SX Sweeper is made with very solid materials, has maximum reliability, outstanding sweeping performance and a dust control with no equal.
BEST FILTERING TECHNOLOGY
This HammerHead 900SX also has a feature that makes it unique in its machine category. In fact, this small technological jewel can be equipped with the GORE® filtering system, which can filter up to 99% of PM 2.5 particles, freeing the environment, not only from dirt and dust, but also from potentially hazardous particulates. The special GORE® filtering fosters a considerable increase in performance, guaranteeing a higher duration, easier cleaning, reduced maintenance, an increase in the air capacity equal to 35%: All this for better sweeping quality.
The HammerHead 900SX Sweeper guarantees excellent sweeping results in all working conditions. The two side brushes direct dust and debris towards the center of the machine, where the central cylindrical brush sends said debris to the on-board hopper. The carefully studied geometries and the unique shape of the container allows you to use all the space available inside the area, so as to minimize downtime and maximize productivity. The dust is suctioned and retained, thanks to the depression that is created inside the hopper, by a high-capacity and high-performance suction fan.
The HammerHead 900SX sweeper features an extremely solid construction. With its heavy-duty steel frame totally covered with high-density polyethylene, its reliable composition is an unrivaled one.
THE DEBRIS HOPPER
The debris hopper, very light and maneuverable, yet very solid, is equipped with wheels and handle to make the emptying of the hopper easier and faster.
STANDARD FLAP LIFTING CONTROL
The flap lifting control which comes as a standard allows the effortless collection of debris of considerable size, without having to push on the steering-wheel to lift the machine.
Easily accessible and very intuitive, it gives the operator an overview of all functions of this machine: switch of brush controls, suction control and battery charge indicator. There’s even a parking brake which is located on the front wheel.
It helps make the machine easier to operate by customizing its set up to accommodate every person as well as allowing an easier process of transportation.
The pressure adjustment on the central brush is simple and intuitive while guaranteeing the best cleaning performance even when the brush is heavily worn. Moreover it’s easy to change the central brush, without using any particular tool or tip-over the machine all this thanks to the side inspection gate.
The two side brushes make the machine extremely agile and allows for a wider sweeping path. The brushes can be operated independently of the other; once switched off, they will remain in a raised position .
← Click and Drag to Rotate →
↑ Click on the Buttons to see the Features ↑
- The HammerHead 900SX Sweeper is a compact, industrial strength, Walk-Behind Sweeper that encompasses all the key facets for heavy industry use. Compact, appealing and with a high quality standard design, the 900SX is designed to be used in all environments both public and industrial, indoor and outdoor.
- No matter what you need to tackle, a Factory Cat Model 34 is able to handle your heavy-duty cleaning needs. Easily pick up metal shavings, foundry sand, woodchips, broken glass, paper, dirt and dust. In fact, this walk-behind sweeper can sweep up multiple bags of cement without leaving any dust behind or blowing it into the air, thanks to its polypropylene felt “baghouse” filter. Because the filter is cleaned by an on-board mechanism, it typically lasts the length of the machine.
- Save time and labor costs by streamlining the way you clean. The PowerBoss® Collector 34 delivers high sweeping performance and capacity, due to its large main broom and hopper size. An overthrow sweeping system allows the hopper to achieve 100% capacity, giving you the ability to clean longer between dumping. Plus, the dirt is collected into two hoppers for more comfortable emptying.
- Clean in close quarters and wide-open spaces with the Tennant S10 Industrial Strength Walk-Behind Sweeper. This compact, heavy-duty sweeper is engineered to clean even the harshest industrial environments. Protect both the machine and your facility with durable, corrosion-proof construction and a wrap-around bumper.
- Clean large indoor and outdoor areas quickly and easily with the S9 Large Battery Walk-Behind Rider Sweeper. Operators will appreciate the self-propelled operation of this walk-behind sweeper, and visitors will be impressed with your debris-free floors and walkways. Use this large battery-powered sweeper to cover more square footage faster and to reduce your total cost to clean.
- The Advance SW900 is the ideal machine for rugged industrial sweeping when indoors and out. Its single-stage high capacity dust control system delivers effective dust-free removal of dry debris. Running up to 3 hours on a single charge, the wide main broom and dual side brooms deliver edge-to-edge cleaning for maximum productivity. Its compact size allows the SW900™ to maneuver easily in narrow aisles and through doorways. The SW900™ is ideal for use in schools, warehouses, airports, entertainment facilities, colleges and countless other applications where economical and superior cleaning results are desired.
|Battery Pack Volts|
|Base Price Disclaimer|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|