HammerHead 700RSX ScrubberRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
The innovative system allows the machine to sweep bolts, pallet chips, and broken glass. Large debris is no match for the 700RSX.
Quickly achieve clean, dry and sanitary floors with the Hammerhead 700RSX scrubber and its 28 inch sweeping/scrubbing path. An innovative system allows the machine to sweep up larger debris, such as bolts, pallet chips, broken glass, nuts into a stainless steel debris hopper. This eliminates the need for prepping the surface by vacuuming or manually sweeping. Want to clean at half the cost of traditional cylindrical scrubbers? The 700RSX does just that by using less resources thanks to the exclusive, single cylindrical scrub brush cleaning system. Grouted floors and corrosive food prep areas are no match for the 700RSX with its powerful, deep-cleaning cylindrical brushes.
Designed to be compact and maneuverable, the HammerHead 700RSX scrubber can go virtually anywhere a walk-behind can go. Plus, it is engineered to cost less. Move from room to room with little or no disturbance from this sweeper/scrubber that operates at less than 70dBA. Other benefits include, water-saving technology, tilt-back recovery tank for easy cleaning, and user-friendliness.
For a lean, green cleaning machine, rely on a HammerHead 700RSX scrubber.
HammerHead 700RSX Features:
- Considerably shorter time required to clean the same area versus a walk behind
- Highest safety for the operator
- Thanks to extreme user-friendliness, no skilled personnel is required
- No fatigue for the operator so that higher productivity is ensured
- Thanks to its extreme simplicity, minimum maintenance is required
- Excellent cleaning and sanitation results
- Engineered to cost less than many walk-behind machines
- Will go most anywhere a walk-behind can go
- Very comfortable and tons of great feature make this machine a pleasant experience to operate.
- The Factory Cat Pilot-HD Floor Scrubber is well known for its simple design and durable construction, offering unmatched value for the customer. The PILOT-HD Rider Floor Scrubber comes equipped with a Traction drive which includes a powerful all-gear trans-axle for climbing ramps and max operator ease. While keeping with the constant durability that Factory Cat machines have to offer, your operators will find the PILOT-HD Floor Scrubber Dryer easy to maneuver and simple to service. The deck is protected by steel guards and large polyurethane rollers to keep the unit from marking walls.
- If you are looking for an economical cleaning solution, then the PowerBoss Admiral 28 is the answer. With an excellent performance to price ratio, the Admiral 28 increases cleaning productivity, saving you money. The compact size and turning radius of 66.5″ gives the Admiral 28 better maneuverability than many walk-behind scrubbers. The rider scrubber also offers rear turning and special squeegee kinematics.
- The HammerHead® 750RDX is the floor scrubbing machine that will leave your floors clean, dry, and sanitary. These rider scrubbers have disc brushes that scrub the floors with adjustable downward scrubbing pressure in order to achieve the absolute best power cleaning results. With our exclusive, dual-disc scrub brush cleaning system, you’ll use fewer resources and achieve a deeper clean than ever before. Better scrubbing power, less effort.
- Quickly achieve clean, dry and sanitary floors with the Hammerhead 700RSX rider sweeper/scrubber and its 28 inch sweeping/scrubbing path. An innovative system allows the machine to sweep up larger debris, such as bolts, pallet chips, broken glass, nuts into a stainless steel debris hopper. This eliminates the need for prepping the surface by vacuuming or manually sweeping.
- Clean both large areas and tight spaces easily with a floor scrubber designed for greater efficiency and less environmental impact. The T7 Micro-Rider Floor Scrubber uses innovative Tennant technologies such as optional ec-H2O NanoClean® technology to reduce the amount of detergent and water needed.
- The Advance 2800D ST Disc rider-scrubber with EcoFlex™ System is cleaning at its best, giving you the power to deep clean and green clean, as well as everything in between. This machine offers the flexibility to run on any detergent, including green-certified cleaners; in addition, it can run with water-only. 2800ST with EcoFlex System allows you to adjust scrubber performance to the job unlike other green automatic scrubbers that claim “one clean fits all”. Offering the best of both worlds, this machine gives you the power to meet green cleaning standards and clean floors in one cleaning pass.
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|Battery Pack Volts|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|