HammerHead 600SS ScrubberOrder Parts Buy Direct ⮩
Clean is the goal, the 600SS is the solution. One pass is all you need to effectively sweep up dirt and wet scrub to achieve a deep clean for your floors.
The HammerHead 600SS scrubber is your facility’s solution to achieving clean. In one single pass, you powerfully sweep up dirt and wet scrub to achieve a deep-down clean. With a Sound Level Less Than 66dBA, you can clean quietly in any location, making this sweeper/scrubber ideal for hospitals, schools, nursing homes and any other location where noise is a concern. The 600SS, with its 24 inch scrubbing path, fits through any standard doorway and is easy to maneuver.
The HammerHead 600SS scrubber is made tough with durable and notable features. The anti-microbial hygienic recovery tank is easy to drain and clean. The non-corrosive debris hopper has an independent suspension and the dual offset brushes deliver even cleaning results. The 600SS also features a best-in-class cast aluminum scrub deck and squeegee tool, non-marking tires, on-board charger, and dyno-tested variable speed traction drive. All these features further reinforce the machine’s overall value and reliability while improving the machine’s ability to clean and maneuver while its in operation.
With pressurized, water-saving technology and superior water pick up, the HammerHead 600SS walk-behind sweeper/scrubber is an ideal cleaning choice for any facility. You can adjust the amount of solution you use while cleaning, giving you the opportunity to go green and lower your overall operating costs.
HammerHead 600SS Features:
- Industrial Grade
- Best-In-Class Quality, Durability, Performance, and Warranty
- Hospital Quiet
- Anti-Microbial Hygienic Recovery Tank
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Fits Through a Standard Doorway
- Easy to Use and Understand Controls
- Pressurized Water-Saving Technology
- Superior Water Pick Up with Urethane Squeegee Blades
- Dyno-Tested Variable Speed Traction Drive
- Superior Line of Site, Handling, Traction, and Maneuverability
- Superior Scrubbing and Sweeping Power
- Non-Corrosive Debris Hopper with Independent Suspension
- Even Cleaning with Dual Offset Brushes
- Best-In-Class Cast Aluminum Scrub Deck and Squeegee Tool
- Easy to Drain and Clean Recovery System
- Tool Free Brush and Squeegee Blade Removal
- Break-Away Cast Aluminum Squeegee Tool
- Non-Marking Urethane Drive Tires
- On-Board Charger is Convenient and Allows the Machine to be Charged Anywhere
- Introducing the HammerHead® 650RS walk-behind scrubber, the ideal cleaning machine for any application. Industrial-grade, the 650RS is the perfect combination of best-in-class quality, durability and cleaning performance. This scrubber, with its 26 inch scrubbing path, features an anti-microbial hygienic recovery tank, cast aluminum scrub deck, dyno-tested variable speed traction drive and break-away cast aluminum squeegee tool.
- Harness the power of clean with the HammerHead® 750RS walk behind scrubber. With its 28 inch scrubbing path and 20 gallon solution/recovery tanks, this cleaning machine can clean up to 40,920 square feet per hour. Industrial grade and made in the USA, the 750RS delivers best-in-class performance that is backed by a 3 year parts and labor guarantee. Increase your cleaning power with the optional scrub wand and on-board spray hose. Also available is a vacuum tool kit that turns you HammerHead into a battery wet vac.
- The HammerHead 600SS walk-behind sweeper/ scrubber is your facility’s solution to achieving clean. In one single pass, you powerfully sweep up dirt and wet scrub to achieve a deep-down clean. With a Sound Level Less Than 66dBA, you can clean quietly in any location, making this sweeper/scrubber ideal for hospitals, schools, nursing homes and any other location where noise is a concern. The 600SS, with its 24 inch scrubbing path, fits through any standard doorway and is easy to maneuver.
- The Factory Cat MINI HD Floor Scrubber is known for its simple design and durable construction, offering unmatched value for the customer. The MINI-HD Walk Behind Floor Scrubber comes equipped with a Traction drive which includes a powerful all-gear transaxle for climbing ramps and max operator ease.
- Deliver predictable results, extend machine life, and reduce cost of ownership with a suite of innovative technologies. The T500 / T500e Walk-Behind Floor Scrubbers provide optimal performance and consistent results on virtually any hard floor surface condition while lowering cleaning costs. Help make your cleaning operation more productive and consistent by choosing from multiple cleaning heads, including an orbital head, and a variety of optional innovative technologies. *Model T500 / T500e replaces Model T5 / T5e.
|Battery Pack Volts|
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|