HammerHead 550RDX ScrubberRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
With the single disc brush cleaning system, you will use fewer resources with a deeper clean at half the cost of traditional scrubbers.
The HammerHead 550RDX scrubber will leave your floors clean, dry, and sanitary. This rider scrubber has a 22″ disc brush that scrubs the floor with adjustable downward pressure in order to achieve the absolute best power cleaning results. With our exclusive, single disc brush cleaning system, you will use fewer resources and achieve a deeper clean at half the cost of traditional scrubbers. With its more compact design, the 550RDX can zip in and out of doorways with ease, perfect for high foot-traffic locations such as schools, offices, cafeterias, etc. with hard surface floors.
Engineered with exacting standards, HammerHead machines are based on best-in-class value, performance, endurance, serviceability, simplicity and ease of operation. The 550RDX is no exceptional to the rule. To minimize its noise disturbance, this rider scrubber cleans quietly at a sound level of 63dBA. With its compact design, the 550RDX maneuvers easily through doorways and narrow aisles. Plus, Hammerhead machines are easy to drain, clean and operate.
Experience the HammerHead 550RDX Scrubber today at your facility with a courtesy demonstration.
HammerHead 550RDX Features:
- Considerably shorter time required to clean the same area versus a walk behind
- Highest safety for the operator
- Thanks to extreme user-friendliness, no skilled personnel is required
- No fatigue for the operator so that higher productivity is ensured
- Thanks to its extreme simplicity, minimum maintenance is required
- Excellent cleaning and sanitation results
- Engineered to cost less than many walk-behind machines
- Will go most anywhere a walk-behind can go
- Maneuver through doorways with ease
|Battery Pack Volts|
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|