HammerHead 500SS ScrubberRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
One of the best in the HammerHead line and backed by a three year parts and labor guarantee. This scrubber cleans quietly at less than 70dBA making it ideal for hospitals, nursing homes, and schools.
Made in the USA, the HammerHead line of industrial cleaners are engineered to deliver best-in-class cleaning power backed by a 3 year parts and labor guarantee. Our most compact and multi-purpose model, the HammerHead 500SS scrubber, with its 20 inch scrubbing path, cleans quietly with a sound level of less than 70dBA. That makes this machine ideal for environments where noise is a concern, such as hospitals, nursing homes and schools. The anti-microbial recovery tank keeps your machine clean during all types of cleaning conditions.
With its superior scrubbing and sweeping power, the HammerHead 500SS can get your facility cleaned quickly and efficiently. Made to fit through a standard doorway, this walk-behind sweeper/scrubber is easy to operate with intuitive controls, speed traction drive, easy to drain recovery tank and tool-free maintenance. An on-board charger allows you to conveniently charge the machine anywhere.
For a quality, high-performance cleaning machine, rely on the HammerHead 500SS walk-behind scrubber sweeper.
HammerHead 500SS Scrubber Features:
- Industrial Grade
- Best-In-Class Quality, Durability, Performance, and Warranty
- Hospital Quiet
- Anti-Microbial Hygienic Recovery Tank
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Fits Through a Standard Doorway
- Easy to Use and Understand Controls
- Pressurized Water-Saving Technology
- Superior Water Pick Up with Urethane Squeegee Blades
- Dyno-Tested Variable Speed Traction Drive
- Superior Line of Site, Handling, Traction, and Maneuverability
- Superior Scrubbing and Sweeping Power
- Even Cleaning with Dual Offset Brushes
- Best-In-Class Cast Aluminum Scrub Deck
- Easy to Drain and Clean Recovery System
- Tool Free Brush and Squeegee Blade Removal
- Break-Away Cast Aluminum Squeegee Tool
- Non-Marking Urethane Drive Tires
- On-Board Charger is Convenient and Allows the Machine to be Charged Anywhere
|Battery Pack Volts|
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|