HammerHead 500SS GEN ll ScrubberOrder Parts Buy Direct ⮩
Equipped in the cylindrical brush model with two brushes in its scrub deck, this machine scrubs twice and sweeps your floors by tossing debris in the hopper avoiding any pre-sweeping before operation.
Finally, a set of floor scrubbers to choose from that have all the power and productivity you’ve been looking for. We’ve worked really hard to ensure our HammerHead 500 Series provides the perfect floor cleaning machine for whatever your facility demands.
This series includes three 20” models: the 500RSX, 500RS, and the 500SS. The 500 RS and RSX are both Disc Brush models. The HammerHead 500SS GEN ll, is our Cylindrical Brush model. This machine also has traction drive. Being a cylindrical model, it has two brushes in its scrub deck along with a corrosion-proof hopper tray. This allows it to scrub twice (double scrub) and sweep your floors while tossing any debris in its way into the on-board hopper so there’s no need for pre-sweeping before operation.
The 500 Series Scrubbers all have on-board chargers for easy recharge after use, convenient manual levers to lower/raise the squeegee and brush deck (effectively eliminating any costly electronic actuator problems other walk-behind scrubbers tend to have), and cast aluminum and polymer components are used for rust free operation.
We’ve got you covered when it comes to operating these machines. Common sense is hard-wired into them in order to be as user-friendly and intuitive as possible, allowing you to focus on keeping your facility in pristine condition with the effective cleaning power of HAMMERHEAD.
HammerHead 500SS GEN ll Features:
- The on-board charger allows you to conveniently charge your machine anywhere without dealing with those bulky, unwieldy external chargers.
- Heavy duty cast-aluminum frame and scrub deck for maximum durability.
- Break-away, V-shaped squeegee to ensure an immediately dry surface.
- The 500 RSX and SS come with an emergency shut-off button for immediate cease of operation.Fill the solution tank easily by using the most convenient methods.
- Operate your 500 SeriesFloor Scrubber with its intuitive controls.
|Battery Pack Volts|
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
|Bortek Hammerhead 500 Series Brochure||application/pdf||1 MB|