HammerHead 500RS ScrubberRequest Quote/Demo Order Parts
On top of the powerful cleaning performance effortless operation, the 500RS is simple to maintain with an easy drain and clean recovery system.
Cleaning your facility just got easier thanks to the new HammerHead 500RS scrubber. Brush-assisted propulsion, superior line of site and excellent maneuverability make this machine effortless to operate during long shift work. Plus, maintenance is a snap with an easy drain and clean recovery system, as well as tool-free brush/blade removal. Running quietly at less than 70dBA, the 500RS, with its 20 inch scrubbing path, powerfully scrubs and cleans floors, leaving them dry and shiny thanks to the superior pick up of the urethane squeegee blades.
HammerHead walk-behinds are equipped with water saving technology, so you can scrub longer for less. The 500RS scrubber also features edge cleaning, intuitive controls, anti-microbial hygienic recovery tank, and an on-board charger. Made to deliver best-in-class cleaning performance, this machine is built tough with stainless steel hardware and quality parts.
Backed by a 3-year parts and labor warranty, the HammerHead 500RS walk-behind scrubber is the ideal cleaning machine for virtually any application.
HammerHead 500RS Scrubber Features:
- Industrial Grade
- Best-In-Class Quality, Durability, Performance, and Warranty
- Hospital Quiet
- Anti-Microbial Hygienic Recovery Tank
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Fits Through a Standard Doorway
- Easy to Use and Understand Controls
- Water-Saving Technology
- Superior Water Pick Up with Urethane Squeegee Blades
- Brush Assisted Propulsion
- Superior Line of Site, Handling, and Maneuverability
- Superior Scrubbing
- CleanView Edge Cleaning
- Easy to Drain and Clean Recovery System
- Tool Free Brush and Squeegee Blade Removal
- Break-Away Cast Aluminum Squeegee Tool
- On-Board Charger is Convenient and Allows the Machine to be Charged Anywhere
|Battery Pack Volts|
|Solution Tank Capacity|
|Recovery Tank Capacity|
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|