Columbia ChariotRequest Quote
The Columbia Chariot moves three times faster than normal walking speed, allowing workers to get where they are going faster and more efficiently.
The Columbia Chariot moves three times faster than normal walking speed, allowing workers to get where they are going faster and more efficiently. Its small size allows the Chariot to fit through standard size doorways. The heavy-duty steel chassis and tires make the machine ideal for traveling indoors as well as outside. Operators can remain standing and the low center of gravity allows for increased visibility.
Use the Colombia Chariot in sporting complexes, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, government buildings, hospitals, universities and wherever key employees need to oversee work in large buildings. Check out the brochure below to see how you can customize your Columbia Chariot for your specific application.
- Heavy duty welded steel chassis with 14 gauge steel body and Tubular steel frame
- 1,000 lb. or 1,200 lb. rated capacity
- PURE ELECTRIC, 24 or 48 volt power system with NEMA class H rated motors
- Four wheel configuration, provides greater stability
- Single operator, easy steering stand up operation
- Built in charger plugs into any standard outlet for convenient charging
- Adjustable backrest
- Direct drive for easy maintenance
|OSHA HEPA Compliant|
|Product Brochure||application/pdf||1 MB|