Recommended alternative: Factory Cat Mini HD Floor Scrubber
The Advance SC800 28D rugged, low-maintenance scrubbers deliver incredible value on a walk-behind platform. High productivity per tankful allows for 84 minutes of continuous scrubbing, which reduces dump/refill cycles and helps provide fast ROI. The optional EcoFlex™ System offers the flexibility to clean across the entire cleaning spectrum from green to clean. At the touch of a button one can switch from chemical free cleaning to using an ultra low dilution ratio, and of course detergent can be used at full strength for the toughest of soils. The burst of power feature lets you easily apply more pressure, more solution and more detergent at the touch of a single button. With the flexibility to easily apply the right scrubbing performance for the job, you’ll use less detergent, minimize water use and save on cleaning costs.
Simple operation, flexible performance.
Advantages and Benefits:
- 28″ scrubbing path
- Onboard charger
- Down Pressure: 80 to 170 pounds for disc models and 80 pounds for cylindrical models
- Brush Speed: 270 RPM for disc modelsand 840 RPM for cylindrical models
- Optional EcoFlex System: This system gives operators the option to deepen their clean by selecting the pad pressure, detergent, and water
- 25 gallon solution and recovery tank
- Battery powered
- 24 Volt shelf charger
- The 650RS is the perfect combination of best-in-class quality, durability and cleaning performance. This scrubber, with its 26 inch scrubbing path, features an anti-microbial hygienic recovery tank, cast aluminum scrub deck, dyno-tested variable speed traction drive and break-away cast aluminum squeegee tool.
- Known for its simple design and durable construction, offering unmatched value for the customer, the MiniMag comes equipped with a Traction drive which includes a powerful all-gear transaxle for climbing ramps and max operator ease.
- Achieve a consistently high level of clean with this durable walk-behind floor scrubber. Simple controls and streamlined maintenance features reduce cost of ownership. Extra-large tanks and optimal water recovery ensure maximum uptime and a safe, dry environment.
- The Advance SC800 rugged, low-maintenance scrubbers deliver incredible value on a walk-behind platform. High productivity per tankful allows for 84 minutes of continuous scrubbing, which reduces dump/refill cycles and helps provide fast ROI.