Bortek Industries, Inc. - Marketing Web Developer
Marketing Web Developer
Bortek Industries has a unique opportunity in our Marketing Department as a Web Developer. A portfolio of work must be shared to be considered for this position.
Responsibilities of this position will include:
- Website design & Maintenance
- Literature creation (print and online)
- Online ad management (PPC)
- Video Production
- Writing original content
Essential skills required include proficiency with the following:
- Adobe CC
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- Google Ads / Bing Ads
The Successful Candidate will possess:
- Passion for marketing and web design
- Strong motivation to get things done
- A commitment to delivering high-quality and defect-free projects
- Must take direction well, but also able to make decisions and take initiative
- Must be customer service focused
- Must have strong communication skills – both oral and written and easily share opinions, ideas
- Up-to-date knowledge on the latest web technologies and trends
- Professional, dependable, solid work ethic, detail-oriented, self-motivated
- An eye for detail and a dedication to quality
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to research and self-teach when necessary
We provide an exceptional working environment. This is truly a place where we enjoy what we do and we are surrounded by great people. Benefits are offered after 90 days, we also have a generous retirement plan, paid time off and a ton of support to get the job done. Background checks and drug screening are required on everyone we hire.
For more information about what Bortek does, please check us out at www.sweeperland.com (oh! You’re already here!).
We are looking to make a decision quickly, so for immediate consideration, please apply today!