Bortek Industries, Inc.
No beating around the bush – as part of our Customer Care team, you’ll need to be skilled with phone communication. Also you’ll be learning a lot of information across a variety of areas. Plus you’ll have to multi-task, have attention to detail, and solve problems on the fly. If all that didn’t scare you off, great! You could have what it takes to join our highly valued customer care team.
At Bortek, we focus on serving the customer’s needs in every part of the business, from the initial sale to maintenance and beyond. Imagine a customer care experience that’s actually helpful and friendly. That’s what we provide, and you can be a part of it! When we get a call or walk-in customer who needs help, you’ll be there with the information they need, the critical thinking skills to determine solutions, and the means to bring about positive results.
- Customer Service experience strongly preferred
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Ability to manage data entry on multiple screens
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Personable, friendly attitude – portrays a positive image and inspires confidence
- Ability to multi-task
- Dependable team player
- Willing to learn and able to exercise professional judgement to find resolutions
- 5-day workweek
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Health insurance: Vision, Medical, Dental
- Excellent retirement plan
- Technical support
- Monday – Friday work week, regular first shift hours
For more information on our specialized, recession-proof equipment business, please browse around our website! Apply online today for immediate consideration.
Bortek is a drug-free workplace. Criminal background, driving background, and drug screening will be checked on all hires.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.