We are a family-owned company in the Power Cleaning Equipment, Cleaning & Janitorial Supplies, & Municipal Industries and have been since 1967. We have an incredible team of local people that work together to tackle anything that comes their way. We are currently looking to add to our team in our Accounting Department. We’re searching for a Controller to join our dynamic team of leaders in our Mechanicsburg, PA Headquarters.
The Controller reports directly to the CEO | Responsibilities include:
- Preparing monthly financial statements and reporting
- Daily management of the accounting staff
- Driving the budget and business planning process
- Reviewing all contracts for the organization
- Interfacing with external auditors and tax professionals, attorneys, bank representatives
- Member of the Leadership Team
- Minimal travel to other Bortek locations
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance, with a minimum of 7 years’ experience required.
- Demonstrated experience with a services related business is strongly preferred.
- CPA not required, but helpful.
- High level competence in enterprise accounting packages, desktop productivity software, and data analysis applications will be needed.
- Minimum of three years of supervisory experience required.
- Must be independent, able to direct own work efforts without significant oversight.
What we provide:
Bortek provides a competitive compensation package commensurate with the criticality of this role, which includes excellent benefits, generous paid time off, and a retirement plan. If you are interested in building a career with great people, in a great place to live and work, please submit your resume for this position! Qualified candidates will be provided with more details and relevant company information.
Bortek is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).