U.S. Products designed the Flood King to be the most efficient and effective way to extract flood water from carpet at any water damaged or flooded facility.
This new and innovative design increases the efficiency of the airflow by top mounting dual 3-stage vacuums. The top mounted vacuumc eliminate vacuum hose bending that would normally restrict airflow. Powerful and efficient, the 3-stage vacuums only use 13 amps of power, which is ideal for flooded sites where power may be limited.
Ergonomic and lightweight, the Flood King is easy to handle by one person with little or no bending or stooping. Large rear wheels assist with moving the Flood King up or down stairs and nearly anywhere you need it to be, and help complete the job with little effort or strain.
To increase productivity, this machine has two (2) diaphragm bilge pumps that automatically remove waste water from the 9 gallon recovery tank through a standard 3/4” garden hose at 10.5 GPM. The automoatic removal eliminates the need to stop and empty the tank.
Test-drive the Flood King from U.S. Products today and see the difference high quality and innovation can make at your next restoration cleanup job.
Parts and Service
- Single Power Cord - 13 Amps
- Two 3-Stage Vacuum Motors
- 10.5 GPM Dual Pumping System
- Electronic Overflow Protection
- 3-stage filtration system
- 9 Gallon Recovery Tank
- 1 1/2 inch Dump Valve
- 100" waterlift - 170 CFM
- 2-Inch Diameter Hose Intake
- Single 3/4" discharge connection with 50' industrial hose
- Large Transport Wheels
- Load Rails For Easy Stair Travel
- Lightweight Design
- Heavy Duty Polyethylene Construction
- 1-year limited warranty; lifetime body
- Excellent for freshening up cars, buses, boats and aircraft