- Tennant Cleaning Equipment
- Tennant Company
- Tennant Equipment
- Tennant Floor Cleaners
- Tennant Floor Scrubbers
- Tennant Floor Sweepers
- Used Tennant Machinery
- Product Comparisons
- Tennant 1240 vs Clarke Clean Track Series
- Tennant 2370 vs Clarke CFP Floor Machines
- Tennant 2550 vs Fusion Burnishers
- Tennant 3120 vs CarpetMaster 200
- Tennant 3500 vs Clarke Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Tennant 4300 vs Litterboss
- Tennant 465 vs Advance Convertamatic
- Tennant 5300 vs Clarke Focus 2
- Tennant 5680 vs Advance Warrior
- Tennant 5700 vs Advance Warrior
- Tennant 6100 vs Advance Terra 3700
- Tennant 6400 vs Advance Proterra
- Tennant 6600 vs Advance Granterra
- Tennant 7100 vs Advance Adgressor
- Tennant 7200 vs Clarke Focus
- Tennant 7400 vs Advance Condor XL
- Tennant 800 vs Advance Granterra
- Tennant 8410 vs Advance Captor
Used Tennant Machinery
Tennant's used cleaning machinery is a major part of the company's operations. Tennant promises customers the same reliability, performance, and durability that come with owning and operating a new machine. Tennant's used equipment is inspected and certified by a Tennant professional who tests the cleaning power and performance of the machine to ensure maximum productivity and cleaning-up time.
Tennant's used equipment is offered in the same varieties and versions as new equipment. The inventory for this machinery is frequently fluctuating, as machines are bought and sold often. Nonetheless, Tennant's used inventory includes premium certified riders, certified riders, and certified walk-behinds.
Premium certified riders have been outfitted with many new components and parts to meet Tennant's high standards of performance. They come with an eighteen month warranty on parts to give buyers peace of mind. Before being certified, the riders are given a complete engine tune up, cleaned, painted, and equipped with new tires, hoses, and more.
Certified riders promise the same performance as the premium riders at a lower cost. The warranty for certified riders expires after ninety days for parts and thirty days for labor. Tennant's used vehicles are also given a full tune-up and checked for malfunctioning parts or components.
Furthermore, certified walk-behind cleaners give users flexibility in the cleaning of small or medium floor spaces. The warranty for these floor cleaners lasts half a year, and major systems are tested and repaired before sale. All walk-behind cleaners are equipped with new hoses, filters, and other parts.